[NEohioPAL]CHILDREN AND TEENS: Experience FPAC this summer - AUDITION INFO

FSternfeld at aol.com FSternfeld at aol.com
Sun May 14 03:30:37 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1147602637

Superb. I loved  everyone. This camp has taught me more in three weeks than I
have learned  elsewhere in years.
(accepted  to The  University of the Arts in Philladelphia Fall '06 studying
Musical  Theatre)
Dan O'Neil, FPAC  '05

Fairmount Performing Arts Camp
_Fred  Sternfeld_ (http://www.fredsternfeld.com/) , director

Learn...  Have Fun...  Make Friends...
Work  with the Pros

Our  staff and guest artists
Carol Pribble, Mitchell Fields,  Elizabeth Ann Townsend, Brian Zoldessy,
Sean Szaller, Pat Haynish, Dana  Hart, Tennille Craig, Melissa Gruca, Joan
Ellison,
Tracee Patterson and Tom  Fulton

YOU CAN STILL AUDITION FOR FPAC BY  PRIVATE APPOINTMENT!
check out the FPAC website for more info  ....

check out the complete program, including  staff bios,
student testimonials and success stories,  dates and fees - and to sign up
for an audition:
_Fairmount Performing Arts Camp 2006 at Chagrin Falls High  School_
(http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac06/index.htm)

GREAT Theatre and  Dance Training for
CHILDREN, TEENS AND COLLEGE  STUDENTS

Our alumni speak about our  programs ...

My summer at Fairmount Performing Arts Camp was a  wonderful experience and I
thank you so much!  FPAC has given me a jump  start to being comfortable in
my college acting classes.  Many of the  concepts I am learning now are the
very same concepts that Fred and the  amazing staff at FPAC were teaching over
the summer!  Much of the  literature recommended by Tom Fulton ended up being my
current college text  books!  I am able to apply many of the notes given by
Fred from our scene  work at camp to my scene study in college as well, and his
character analysis  sheet has been one of the most valuable tools in my
process as an actor!  I  recommend this camp highly to anyone who is serious about
attaining  skills that will guide them for the rest of their careers!  Looking
 back, I know I really would have missed out had I not participated in FPAC,
and  I certainly wouldn't be where I am now in terms of my acting
capabilities. I  think that FPAC is certainly valuable for any college student who wishes
to  pursue a career in theatre. As a side note, I just have to say that
literally almost every day in acting class we run across something that I  remember
from FPAC - it's really cool!
Kelly  Pekar, FPAC '04
(currently enrolled at Wright State University's in the PATP  - Professional
Actor Training program studying for a BFA in musical  theatre)

The classes were  fantastic and provided great information. I had a great
time with the people. I  loved meeting everyone ... a great time with CP! She
taught us so  much.
Jason Modica, FPAC '05
(already accepted to NYU's CAP21 Musical Theatre program, Wright State
University's Theatre program and Boston Conservatory BFA in Musical Theatre
program - and will make his decision  soon)

This camp was an awesome  experience. I've taken other camp/classes and those
camps didn't really teach me  how to act, they just taught their students how
to be on stage. This camp  actually taught acting in many different forms
(i.e. scene study, improv., etc.)  Truly Educational!! The staff was very
helpful. It was good to experience each  teacher b/c each had their own unique
techniques & each challenged students  in their own way. Awesome. Scene Study class
was so much fun! Magdalyn Donnelly  was an extremely qualified teacher. She
taught and gave excellent direction and  knew how to make class unique and
pleasant. The music teachers David Williams  and Heidi Herczeg were highly
qualified. I liked the theory of breathing  techniques. Andrew May taught an awesome
lesson! Joan Ellison gave an awesome  master class on belting - Superb! Overall
very educational experience & a  fun time, met some good friends.  FPAC
really made my summer worthwhile, it  was educational in a way that truly realized
how much I love the theatre and  acting.  Through the courses I was able to
take, I learned how to become a  more focused actor, which helped me land a lead
role in my school's fall drama  this past November.  I also learned how to
present myself not only  onstage, but backstage, and at an audition as well,
skills that will come in  handy throughout my hopefully future career.  I feel
better prepared for my  upcoming college auditions with the many skills I
learned this past summer, and  I tell anyone at every chance I get all about the
wonderful experience I  had.
J.P. Makowski, FPAC '05
(accepted  to the Catholic University of America's Benjamin T. Rome School of
Music as a BM  in Musical Theatre Performance and into Columbia College of
Chicago as a BA in  Music Theatre performance for Fall '06 - still waiting for
more letters from  some other schools.)

I loved  camp - I really felt like I was in a theatre school with classes on
every aspect  of the stage. I learned so much and I encourage anyone looking
to prepare for a  professional career in theatre to come to FPAC ! Because of
camp I feel inspired  to take more classes and learn more. The teachers are
incredible and each one  helped me grow as an actress and a person. Thanks!!
Anne Markt, FPAC '04 AND '05
(Accepted to  Baldwin Wallace College, Universiy of Michigan, Ithaca College,
and Boston  Conservatory for Musical Theatre. Wait listed at Otterbein
College and Carnegie  Mellon  University)

I felt extremely comfortable in the environment of  learning.  I was
surrounded by other teens with no judgment of me and my  talent.  Especially feeling
at times like an outsider at my school, this  camp was a place where I found
genuine friendship and a true sense of leadership  and belonging.
Theresa Kloos, FPAC '04 &  '05
(Accepted into the Musical Theatre program  for fall of '06 at
Baldwin-Wallace College, directed by Victoria  Bussert)

Ya know, FPAC was great  this summer and I'm very happy I did it, especially
considering the demanding  challenges (COLLEGE AUDITIONS!) I was faced with
this year. The program  is simply ideal for students really interested in
theatre as a profession; even  those looking to participate as a hobby. There are
few educational theatre  programs really dedicated to teaching youth the "real
deal" and preparing them  for what may lie ahead. I've done many day camp
programs, none offer the acting  training that fpac does. The professional
atmosphere alone sets the camp apart  from others. I'm excited to see this program
grow! I just really wanted to  commend you for offering such an excellent program
for students. Just my 2  cents, I know you already know it's fabulous! Thanks
again so much for the  character analysis sheet! Reeeally helpful!
Halle Morse, FPAC '04
(currently enrolled at the  University of Cincinnati, College - Conservatory
of  Music)

Camp was so much FUN. I learned a lot  in such a short time. I am looking
forward to joining you again for 3rd session!  I was also wondering if you could
send me out a list of everyone's email and  phone number from 1st session. I
would really like to keep contact with all of  them. Well thank you again for a
fun filled 3  weeks.
Rachel Galambos, FPAC '04
(accepted  to Ashland University majoring in Theater Education and Theater
Performance for Fall '06)

When I auditioned  for Fairmount last spring, I didn't realize what I would
be getting myself into.  I, as well as most of the other students that attended
FPAC last summer, have  been involved with many theatre camps over the past
few years. For all I knew,  FPAC could have just been any other theatre camp.
But it wasn't. Fairmount was a  truly different experience. My time spent at
FPAC was extremely beneficial, from  the guest artists to the scene study we did
with the instructors. Like Halle, I  believe that my summer at FPAC really
helped me with my college auditions this  year, and will continue to help me
throughout the rest of my theatre studies.  For any student of theatre,
especially ones that are trying to pursue it as a  career, I can not persuade you more
emphatically to attend Fairmount Performing  Arts Camp. I am extremely proud
to say that I was a part of the first year at  FPAC. As far as my college
situation, I have been accepted to University of  Cincinnati - College Conservatory
of Music, University of Michigan, and Point  Park College. It has been an
absolutely crazy year! Like I said, I really think  the things I learned at FPAC
helped me out during this extremely stressful  fall/winter! Thanks again Fred
for everything!
Alex Puette, FPAC '04
(currently enrolled at the  University of Michigan's Theatre program)

You  guys taught me so much - thank you! I learned so much this year and met
so many  people and scene study was amazing. Learning how to audition for
college was the  most helpful.
Megan Roose, FPAC '04 AND '05
(among other applications, already accepted to Wright State University's
Theatre program)

Hey Fred!!  It's  Danny Gibbons.  Here's a little bit of what FPAC has done
for me!! FPAC has  been a phenomenal help for me, expanding my theatrical
knowledge and ability by  giving me practical, intelligent ways to look at
character and character  development.  It also gave me a starting point to begin my
own,  deeper exploration of the art of acting by giving me book titles such as
An  Actor Prepares (Stanislavski), Audition (Shurtluff), and Freeing the
Natural  Voice (Linklater).  I have applied all that I have learned from FPAC in the
 shows I have been involved in since as well as in every college audition I
have  approached.  FPAC also helped me improve my ability to look into the
lyrics  of songs and see the music as an extension of the play itself, an entity
that  requires just as much acting and mental preparation as any monologue or
soliloquy.  Each teacher tailored their teaching to the individual actor  and
spent time to create a personal relationship with each student.  FPAC  not
only offered this wonderful theatrical learning experience, but offered it  in a
friendly, caring, and interesting environment filled with kind, loving, and
fun new friends.

P.S.  I hope everything is going well with  you.  I have been auditioning at
colleges and will know about the U of  Michigan in about two weeks.  Thank you
for keeping in contact, and thank  you for all your help this past summer,
this is really a wonderful program.

P.P.S.  Do you have the email address for Carol Pribble?  I  would like to
thank her as well.
Danny  Gibbons, FPAC '05

I learned a ton overall,  great that we had so many workshops w/ fabulous
guest artists. Loved working w/  CP, Fred & Sean... impressed by all staff's
coaching
Evin Rose Lipman, FPAC '04 &  '05
(accepted  to the school of performing arts at Elon University for Fall  '06)

Awesome staff! CP was  amazing w/critiques; I loved that she expected a lot
from us. The staff and  program were well put together.
Molly Andrews-Hinders, FPAC '05

Camp was a  great experience. I learned so much about myself and people in
general. Learned  an extreme amount - will always remember what I learned -
changed my perception  of acting. Staff was very helpful . I overall improved
greatly. Thank you for  allowing me to learn so much in just a few weeks.
Katelyn  Blockinger, FPAC '05
(accepted  to Roosevelt University BFA Musical Theatre Program for Fall  '06)

Dear Fred,
I wanted to thank you so  much for the wonderful experience I had at camp.
I'm so thrilled I got to work  with some of the most talented teachers and
actors in Cleveland. I feel I have  grown so much as an actress, and thanks to you,
CP, Alicia, Doug, Heidi and Sean  I now have a "tool box" that I can use for
the rest of my life. After having the  audition workshop with CP, I now feel
prepared to walk into any audition and  know all of the right things to do.
Also, through scene study class I learned so  much about not judging your
character and making strong choices which are both  important skills that I can use
for any character I ever play. Not only did I  learn a lot, but I also made
some of my best friends at camp. I went into camp  knowing only a few people and
came out with 30 close friends who I can depend on  and talk to about
anything. I wish I was able participate in more than just one  session, because these
past three weeks have been an incredible experience that  I will remember
forever.
Sincerely,
Jane  Larson, FPAC '04 AND '05
(among other applications, already accepted to  Indiana University's theatre
program for Fall  '06)

Hi Fred!  How are you?   This is Erika Rylow from FPAC.  I just finished my
first week of college at  The University of Akron and I just wanted to say
thank you.  So  far almost everything we've discussed or done in my theatre
classes are things  we learned at FPAC.  I fully realize now how helpful camp was
for me.   Also, today we had an orientation class for the theatre program and
one of the  teachers told us to sign up for NEOhioPAL and that it was ingenious
of you to  create it.  I was sitting there thinking "Wooh!  Go Fred!" haha.
Well, once again, thanks. :-)
Erika Rylow, FPAC '05
(currently enrolled as a theatre student at the University of  Akron)

-------------------------------1147602637

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY:=20=
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D3>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><EM></EM></FONT></DIV><FONT size=3D4><FONT size=3D5><FON=
T=20
size=3D6><STRONG><EM>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT color=3D#0000ff=20
size=3D4></FONT></EM></STRONG></FONT></FONT></FONT></DIV><FONT size=3D4><FON=
T=20
size=3D5><FONT size=3D6><EM><FONT size=3D3></FONT></EM><FONT=20
size=3D3></FONT><STRONG><FONT size=3D3></FONT></STRONG>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D5><FONT size=3D6><FONT size=3D4><EM>Superb.=
 I loved=20
everyone. This camp has taught me more in three weeks than I have learned=20
elsewhere in years.<BR></EM><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-farea=
st-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-lan=
guage: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">(accepted=20
to</SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Time=
s New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bid=
i-language: AR-SA"><STRONG>=20
</STRONG></SPAN><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 10.0pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: E=
N-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">The=20
University of the Arts in Philladelphia Fall '06 studying Musical=20
Theatre)</SPAN><BR></FONT><STRONG><FONT size=3D4><EM>Dan O'Neil, FPAC=20
'05</EM></FONT><BR><BR></STRONG>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D4><FONT size=3D5><STRONG><FONT color=3D#000=
0ff=20
size=3D6>Fairmount Performing Arts Camp</FONT> </STRONG><FONT color=3D#0000f=
f=20
size=3D6><BR><FONT size=3D4><A title=3Dhttp://www.fredsternfeld.com/=20
href=3D"http://www.fredsternfeld.com/"><STRONG>Fred=20
Sternfeld</STRONG></A><STRONG>, director<BR><BR></STRONG><FONT color=3D#ff00=
00=20
size=3D5><STRONG>Learn...  Have Fun...  Make Friends...  <BR>=
Work=20
with the Pros<BR><BR></STRONG></FONT><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D4><STRONG>=
Our=20
staff and guest artists</STRONG><EM><BR></EM><EM>Carol Pribble, Mitchell Fie=
lds,=20
Elizabeth Ann Townsend, Brian Zoldessy, <BR>Sean Szaller, Pat Haynish, Dana=20
Hart, Tennille Craig, Melissa Gruca, Joan Ellison, <BR>Tracee Patterson and=20=
Tom=20
Fulton</EM></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D4><FONT size=3D5></FONT></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D4><STRONG>YOU CAN STILL AUDITION FOR FPAC B=
Y=20
PRIVATE APPOINTMENT!<BR>check out the FPAC website for more info=20
....</STRONG></FONT><FONT size=3D3><STRONG><BR><BR></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D3><STRONG>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D3><STRONG>check out the complete program, i=
ncluding=20
staff bios, </STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D3><STRONG>student testimonials and success=20=
stories,=20
dates and fees - and to sign up for an audition: </STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><A title=3Dhttp://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac06/index.h=
tm=20
href=3D"http://www.fairmountcenter.org/fpac06/index.htm"><FONT=20
size=3D3><STRONG>Fairmount Performing Arts Camp 2006 at Chagrin Falls High=20
School</STRONG></FONT></A><FONT size=3D3><STRONG>=20
</STRONG></FONT></DIV></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D5><FONT color=3D#ff0000><FONT color=3D#0000=
00=20
size=3D4></FONT></FONT></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D5><FONT color=3D#ff0000><STRONG><EM>GREAT T=
heatre and=20
Dance Training for</EM> <BR>CHILDREN, TEENS AND COLLEGE=20
STUDENTS</STRONG></FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT=20
size=3D3><STRONG></STRONG></FONT></DIV></FONT></FONT><STRONG><FONT color=3D#=
ff0000=20
size=3D5><FONT color=3D#0000ff>Our alumni speak about our=20
programs ...</FONT></FONT></STRONG> </DIV></DIV><FONT size=3D3><FO=
NT=20
size=3D2><STRONG><FONT size=3D3></FONT></STRONG>
<DIV align=3Dleft><BR>My summer at Fairmount Performing Arts Camp was a=
=20
wonderful experience and I thank you so much!  FPAC has given me a jump=
=20
start to being comfortable in my college acting classes.  Many of the=20
concepts I am learning now are the very same concepts that Fred and the=
=20
amazing staff at FPAC were teaching over the summer!  Much of the=20
literature recommended by Tom Fulton ended up being my current college=20=
text=20
books!  I am able to apply many of the notes given by Fred from our sce=
ne=20
work at camp to my scene study in college as well, and his character analysi=
s=20
sheet has been one of the most valuable tools in my process as an actor!&nbs=
p; I=20
recommend this camp highly to anyone who is serious about attainin=
g=20
skills that will guide them for the rest of their careers!  Lookin=
g=20
back, I know I really would have missed out had I not participated in FPAC,=20=
and=20
I certainly wouldn't be where I am now in terms of my acting capabilities. I=
=20
think that FPAC is certainly valuable for any college student who wishes to=20
pursue a career in theatre. As a side note, I just have to say that=20
literally almost every day in acting class we run across something that I=20
remember from FPAC - it's really cool!  <BR><STRONG><EM><FONT size=3D3>=
Kelly=20
Pekar, FPAC '04 <BR>(currently enrolled at Wright State University's in the=20=
PATP=20
- Professional Actor Training program studying for a BFA in musical=20
theatre)</FONT></EM></STRONG><BR><BR></FONT><FONT size=3D2>The classes were=20
fantastic and provided great information. I had a great time with the people=
. I=20
loved meeting everyone ... a great time with CP! She taught us so=20
much.<BR></FONT><FONT size=3D2><STRONG><EM><FONT size=3D3>Jason Modica, FPAC=
 '05=20
<BR>(already accepted to NYU's CAP21 Musical Theatre program, Wright State=20
University's Theatre program and Boston Conservatory BFA in Musical Theatre=20
program - and will make his decision=20
soon)<BR></FONT><BR></EM></STRONG></FONT><FONT size=3D2>This camp was an awe=
some=20
experience. I've taken other camp/classes and those camps didn't really teac=
h me=20
how to act, they just taught their students how to be on stage. This camp=20
actually taught acting in many different forms (i.e. scene study, improv., e=
tc.)=20
Truly Educational!! The staff was very helpful. It was good to experience ea=
ch=20
teacher b/c each had their own unique techniques & each challenged stude=
nts=20
in their own way. Awesome. Scene Study class was so much fun! Magdalyn Donne=
lly=20
was an extremely qualified teacher. She taught and gave excellent direction=20=
and=20
knew how to make class unique and pleasant. The music teachers David William=
s=20
and Heidi Herczeg were highly qualified. I liked the theory of breathing=20
techniques. Andrew May taught an awesome lesson! Joan Ellison gave an awesom=
e=20
master class on belting - Superb! Overall very educational experience &=20=
a=20
fun time, met some good friends.  FPAC really made my summer worthwhile=
, it=20
was educational in a way that truly realized how much I love the theatre and=
=20
acting.  Through the courses I was able to take, I learned how to becom=
e a=20
more focused actor, which helped me land a lead role in my school's fall dra=
ma=20
this past November.  I also learned how to present myself not only=
=20
onstage, but backstage, and at an audition as well, skills that will come in=
=20
handy throughout my hopefully future career.  I feel better prepared fo=
r my=20
upcoming college auditions with the many skills I learned this past summer,=20=
and=20
I tell anyone at every chance I get all about the wonderful experience I=20
had.<BR><STRONG><FONT size=3D3><EM>J.P. Makowski, FPAC '05</EM> <BR><EM>(acc=
epted=20
to the Catholic University of America's Benjamin T. Rome School of Music as=20=
a BM=20
in Musical Theatre Performance and into Columbia College of Chicago as a BA=20=
in=20
Music Theatre performance for Fall '06 - still waiting for more letters from=
=20
some other schools.)</EM></FONT></STRONG><BR></FONT><FONT size=3D2><BR>I lov=
ed=20
camp - I really felt like I was in a theatre school with classes on every as=
pect=20
of the stage. I learned so much and I encourage anyone looking to prepare fo=
r a=20
professional career in theatre to come to FPAC ! Because of camp I feel insp=
ired=20
to take more classes and learn more. The teachers are incredible and each on=
e=20
helped me grow as an actress and a person. Thanks!!<BR></FONT><FONT=20
size=3D2><STRONG><EM><FONT size=3D3>Anne Markt, FPAC '04 AND '05 <BR>(Accept=
ed to=20
Baldwin Wallace College, Universiy of Michigan, Ithaca College, and Boston=20
Conservatory for Musical Theatre. Wait listed at Otterbein College and Carne=
gie=20
Mellon=20
University) </FONT><BR></EM></STRONG><BR></DIV></FONT></FONT><STRONG><E=
M><FONT=20
size=3D3></FONT></EM></STRONG>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG><FONT size=3D3></FONT></STRONG></FONT></FONT></F=

<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG><FONT color=3D#ff0000=20
size=3D5></FONT></STRONG></DIV><STRONG></STRONG></DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I felt extremely comfortable in the environment of=20
learning.  I was surrounded by other teens with no judgment of me and m=
y=20
talent.  Especially feeling at times like an outsider at my school, thi=
s=20
camp was a place where I found genuine friendship and a true sense of leader=
ship=20
and belonging.</FONT><BR><STRONG><EM><FONT size=3D3>Theresa Kloos, FPAC '04=20=
&=20
'05</FONT></EM><BR><FONT size=3D3><EM>(Accepted into the Musical Theatre pro=
gram=20
for fall of '06 at Baldwin-Wallace College, directed by Victoria=20
Bussert)</EM></FONT><BR><BR><BR></STRONG><FONT size=3D2>Ya know, FPAC was gr=
eat=20
this summer and I'm very happy I did it, especially considering the demandin=
g=20
challenges (<EM>COLLEGE AUDITIONS!</EM>) I was faced with this year. The pro=
gram=20
is simply ideal for students really interested in theatre as a profession; e=
ven=20
those looking to participate as a hobby. There are few educational theatre=20
programs really dedicated to teaching youth the "real deal" and preparing th=
em=20
for what may lie ahead. I've done many day camp programs, none offer the act=
ing=20
training that fpac does. The professional atmosphere alone sets the camp apa=
rt=20
from others. I'm excited to see this program grow! I just really wanted to=20
commend you for offering such an excellent program for students. Just my 2=20
cents, I know you already know it's fabulous! Thanks again so much for the=20
character analysis sheet! Reeeally helpful!</FONT><BR><FONT size=3D2><FONT=20
size=3D3><EM><STRONG>Halle Morse, FPAC '04 <BR>(currently enrolled at the=20
University of Cincinnati, College - Conservatory of=20
Music)<BR><BR></STRONG></EM><FONT size=3D2>Camp was so much FUN. I learned a=
 lot=20
in such a short time. I am looking forward to joining you again for 3rd sess=
ion!=20
I was also wondering if you could send me out a list of everyone's email and=
=20
phone number from 1st session. I would really like to keep contact with all=20=
of=20
them. Well thank you again for a fun filled 3=20
weeks.<BR></FONT><STRONG><EM>Rachel Galambos, FPAC '04</EM><BR><EM>(<SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 10.0pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: E=
N-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">accepted=20
to Ashland University majoring in Theater Education and Theater=20
Performance</SPAN> for Fall '06)</EM><BR></STRONG></FONT><BR>When I audition=
ed=20
for Fairmount last spring, I didn't realize what I would be getting myself i=
nto.=20
I, as well as most of the other students that attended FPAC last summer, hav=
e=20
been involved with many theatre camps over the past few years. For all I kne=
w,=20
FPAC could have just been any other theatre camp. But it wasn't. Fairmount w=
as a=20
truly different experience. My time spent at FPAC was extremely beneficial,=20=
from=20
the guest artists to the scene study we did with the instructors. Like Halle=
, I=20
believe that my summer at FPAC really helped me with my college auditions th=
is=20
year, and will continue to help me throughout the rest of my theatre studies=
.=20
For any student of theatre, especially ones that are trying to pursue it as=20=
a=20
career, I can not persuade you more emphatically to attend Fairmount Perform=
ing=20
Arts Camp. I am extremely proud to say that I was a part of the first year a=
t=20
FPAC. As far as my college situation, I have been accepted to University of=20
Cincinnati - College Conservatory of Music, University of Michigan, and Poin=
t=20
Park College. It has been an absolutely crazy year! Like I said, I really th=
ink=20
the things I learned at FPAC helped me out during this extremely stressful=20
fall/winter! Thanks again Fred for everything! <BR></FONT><FONT size=3D2><FO=
NT=20
size=3D3><STRONG><EM>Alex Puette, FPAC '04 <BR>(currently enrolled at the=20
University of Michigan's Theatre program)<BR><BR></EM></STRONG><FONT size=
=3D2>You=20
guys taught me so much - thank you! I learned so much this year and met so m=
any=20
people and scene study was amazing. Learning how to audition for college was=
 the=20
most helpful.<BR></FONT><STRONG><EM><FONT size=3D3>Megan Roose, FPAC '04 AND=
 '05=20
<BR>(among other applications, already accepted to Wright State University's=
=20
Theatre program)</FONT><BR><BR></EM></STRONG><FONT size=3D2>Hey Fred!! =
 It's=20
Danny Gibbons.  Here's a little bit of what FPAC has done for me!! FPAC=
 has=20
been a phenomenal help for me, expanding my theatrical knowledge and ability=
 by=20
giving me practical, intelligent ways to look at character and character=20
development.  It also gave me a starting point to begin my own,=20
deeper exploration of the art of acting by giving me book titles such a=
s An=20
Actor Prepares (Stanislavski), Audition (Shurtluff), and Freeing the Natural=
=20
Voice (Linklater).  I have applied all that I have learned from FPAC in=
 the=20
shows I have been involved in since as well as in every college audition I h=
ave=20
approached.  FPAC also helped me improve my ability to look into the ly=
rics=20
of songs and see the music as an extension of the play itself, an entity tha=
t=20
requires just as much acting and mental preparation as any monologue or=20
soliloquy.  Each teacher tailored their teaching to the individual acto=
r=20
and spent time to create a personal relationship with each student.  FP=
AC=20
not only offered this wonderful theatrical learning experience, but offered=20=
it=20
in a friendly, caring, and interesting environment filled with kind, loving,=
 and=20
fun new friends.<BR><BR>P.S.  I hope everything is going well with=20
you.  I have been auditioning at colleges and will know about the U of=20
Michigan in about two weeks.  Thank you for keeping in contact, and tha=
nk=20
you for all your help this past summer, this is really a wonderful program.=20
<BR><BR>P.P.S.  Do you have the email address for Carol Pribble? =20=
I=20
would like to thank her as well.<BR></FONT><FONT size=3D3><STRONG><EM>Danny=20
Gibbons, FPAC '05<BR><BR></EM></STRONG><FONT size=3D2>I learned a ton overal=
l,=20
great that we had so many workshops w/ fabulous guest artists. Loved working=
 w/=20
CP, Fred & Sean... impressed by all staff's=20
coaching<BR></FONT><STRONG><EM><FONT size=3D3>Evin Rose Lipman, FPAC '04 &am=
p;=20
'05<BR>(<SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 10.0pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: E=
N-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">accepted=20
to the school of performing arts at Elon University for Fall=20
'06</SPAN>)</FONT><BR></EM></STRONG><FONT size=3D2><BR>Awesome staff! CP was=
=20
amazing w/critiques; I loved that she expected a lot from us. The staff and=20
program were well put together.<BR></FONT><FONT size=3D2><STRONG><EM><FONT=20
size=3D3>Molly Andrews-Hinders, FPAC '05</FONT><BR><BR></EM></STRONG>Camp wa=
s a=20
great experience. I learned so much about myself and people in general. Lear=
ned=20
an extreme amount - will always remember what I learned - changed my percept=
ion=20
of acting. Staff was very helpful . I overall improved greatly. Thank you fo=
r=20
allowing me to learn so much in just a few weeks.<BR></FONT><STRONG><EM>Kate=
lyn=20
Blockinger, FPAC '05<BR>(a</EM></STRONG><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-bidi-font-si=
ze: 10.0pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: E=
N-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><STRONG><EM>cce=
pted=20
to Roosevelt University BFA Musical Theatre Program for Fall=20
'06)<BR><BR></EM></STRONG><FONT size=3D2>Dear Fred,<BR>I wanted to thank you=
 so=20
much for the wonderful experience I had at camp. I'm so thrilled I got to wo=
rk=20
with some of the most talented teachers and actors in Cleveland. I feel I ha=
ve=20
grown so much as an actress, and thanks to you, CP, Alicia, Doug, Heidi and=20=
Sean=20
I now have a "tool box" that I can use for the rest of my life. After having=
 the=20
audition workshop with CP, I now feel prepared to walk into any audition and=
=20
know all of the right things to do. Also, through scene study class I learne=
d so=20
much about not judging your character and making strong choices which are bo=
th=20
important skills that I can use for any character I ever play. Not only did=20=
I=20
learn a lot, but I also made some of my best friends at camp. I went into ca=
mp=20
knowing only a few people and came out with 30 close friends who I can depen=
d on=20
and talk to about anything. I wish I was able participate in more than just=20=
one=20
session, because these past three weeks have been an incredible experience t=
hat=20
I will remember forever.<BR>Sincerely, <BR></FONT><EM><STRONG><FONT size=3D3=
>Jane=20
Larson, FPAC '04 AND '05 <BR>(among other applications, already accepted to=20
Indiana University's theatre program for Fall=20
'06)</FONT><BR><BR></STRONG></EM><FONT size=3D2>Hi Fred!  How are you?&=
nbsp;=20
This is Erika Rylow from FPAC.  I just finished my first week of colleg=
e at=20
<EM>The University of Akron</EM> and I just wanted to say thank you.  S=
o=20
far almost everything we've discussed or done in my theatre classes are thin=
gs=20
we learned at FPAC.  I fully realize now how helpful camp was for me.&n=
bsp;=20
Also, today we had an orientation class for the theatre program and one of t=
he=20
teachers told us to sign up for NEOhioPAL and that it was ingenious of you t=
o=20
create it.  I was sitting there thinking "Wooh!  Go Fred!" haha.&n=
bsp;=20
Well, once again, thanks. :-)<BR></FONT><STRONG><EM>Erika Rylow, FPAC '05=20
<BR>(currently enrolled as a theatre student at the University of=20
Akron)</EM></STRONG></SPAN></FONT></FONT></FONT></DIV></DIV></DIV></FONT></B=