[NEohioPAL]Green Eggs and Ham Children's Opera

Lara Kathleen Troyer troyerla at msu.edu
Sun May 14 12:36:17 PDT 2006

"Green Eggs and Ham," a 20-minute children's opera, is being performed at
the Cleveland Music School Settlement at 3:45 pm on Sunday, June 4th as part
of the Settlement's 50-year celebration.  The text is taken directly from
Suess' timeless book, and the music was written by Robert Kapilow around 15
years ago.  It's a wonderful show for children and adults alike!  I am also
advertising for future shows at schools, community centers, and theatres.
Please come and enjoy the show, or contact me if you have interest in
bringing the show to your community!

Lara Troyer
216-397-0612