[NEohioPAL]Re: AUDITIONS!!! Calling all studens of slam!

E.B. Smith starringeb at gmail.com
Mon May 8 11:21:29 PDT 2006

------=_Part_12202_17030338.1147112489474

An addition!!!

Please, if possible reply to this e-mail off list or call (216)373-6627 to
set an appointment time for Julius X.  Thanks!

--
Peace, love and hair grease all.  Be strong.

------=_Part_12202_17030338.1147112489474

7 to set an appointment time for Julius X.  Thanks!<br><br> </div=

.B. Smith</b> <<a href=3D"mailto:starringeb at gmail.com">starringeb at gmail.=
com</a>> wrote:</span>
px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc 1px solid">*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*<br><br>T=
wo spoken word spirits collide over the course of five hundred years.<br>Th=
e original Def Poet, (the Bard) William Shakespeare meets one of
alk"<br>now being performed at Karamu House's Arena Theater). &nb=
s week (Tuesday and Wenesday) and next
ean slam by acclaimed poet Al Letson, directed by E.B.<br>Smith. &nbsp=
;The piece is part of Karamu Theater's contribution to<br>Ingenuity festiva=
l at Public Square.
the<br>1960's, and draws the parallel between the life and death of Caesar<=
br>and the life and death of Malcolm X.  The entire opus alternat=
es<br>
between colloquial speech, Shakespeare's text and slam poetry<br>(original =
pieces by Letson).  It's hard hitting political statements<br>are=
 balanced with beautiful poetic images, fresh tendrils for any<br>language =
lover to sink their teeth into.
t<br>are followers of the Nation of Islam.  All are welcome to au=
dition,<br>however, who have the vocal funkability to slam an audience with=
 some<br>
br><br>All auditions will begin at 6:30 Please bring a headshot and resume.
br>spoken word prepared (original or not) please have it ready as well,<br>=
bsp; @ the May Co. building on Public Sq.
 strong.=20

------=_Part_12202_17030338.1147112489474--