[NEohioPAL]Seeking piano instructor for young student

rlsperform at aol.com rlsperform at aol.com
Mon May 15 10:56:34 PDT 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C8466009E6C19D_1440_35EB_mblk-r28.sysops.aol.com

I am looking for a caring and patient piano teacher who has lots of experience teaching young students.  I would like to start my 3 1/2 year old on the piano this summer.  He is very excited to learn and keeps asking for lessons.   We are in the Heights, but would go almost anywhere for the right person.

If you are a teacher or can recommend someone, please let me know!

Thanks
Becca
rlsperform at aol.com

----------MailBlocks_8C8466009E6C19D_1440_35EB_mblk-r28.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>I am looking for a caring and patient piano teacher who has lots of experience teaching young students.  I would like to start my 3 1/2 year old on the piano this summer.  He is very excited to learn and keeps asking for lessons.   We are in the Heights, but would go almost anywhere for the right person.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you are a teacher or can recommend someone, please let me know!  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>Becca</DIV>
<DIV>rlsperform at aol.com</DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>