[NEohioPAL]Event: Hot Salsa Dance Workshop!

Hank and Sara Jones hankandsaradance at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 11:41:40 PDT 2006

--0-1454384389-1147718500=:19433

Join us at Prana Yoga and Dance in Broadview Heights for a salsa dancing workshop on Friday, May 19, from 8:30 - 10:00 PM.

  We’ll start out with some basics and simple turns in salsa before moving onto more advanced concepts, including head loops, double haircombs, and swivels.  Both beginning and intermediate dancers should benefit from the workshop.

  The cost to attend the workshop is $12 per person.  Please call Angela at 440-570-7403 to register.  More information is available at www.hankandsaraballroomdance.com.

  Hope to see you there!

--0-1454384389-1147718500=:19433

<DIV>Join us at <A href="http://www.pranayogaanddance.com/">Prana Yoga and Dance</A> in Broadview Heights for a salsa dancing workshop on Friday, May 19, from 8:30 - 10:00 PM.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>We’ll start out with some basics and simple turns in salsa before moving onto more advanced concepts, including head loops, double haircombs, and swivels.  Both beginning and intermediate dancers should benefit from the workshop.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>The cost to attend the workshop is $12 per person.  Please call Angela at 440-570-7403 to register.  More information is available at <A href="http://www.hankandsaraballroomdance.com/">www.hankandsaraballroomdance.com</A>.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Hope to see you there!</DIV>
--0-1454384389-1147718500=:19433--