[NEohioPAL]Musicians Needed for Godspell at Royalton Players

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 15:02:04 PDT 2006

Royalton Players is looking for musicians who would be
willing to volunteer to play for their production of
Godspell.  Performance dates are August 11th, 12th,
13th, 18th, 19th, 25th and 26th.

If  you are interested in joining us for this
production, please come to the Edwin S. Griffiths
Masonic Lodge, 6230 Royalton Road, North Royalton
(directly across from Arby's Restaurant)on May 21st or
22nd at 4 pm and be ready to show us what you can do.

We are looking for an acoustic guitarist, electric
guitarist, keyboardist, percussionist, and bass
player.

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy