[NEohioPAL]Summer Work Needed

mas75 at uakron.edu mas75 at uakron.edu
Wed May 17 10:11:41 PDT 2006

Hello All,

    I'm in need of a summer job with some flexibility. I'm singing in
Europe this summer and need to work around that. I'm finishing up two
Masters Degrees in Music Technologies and Music History and Literature.

    I'm a Gold Key Honour Society Member, Member of MENC, Member of the
Pi Kappa Lambda Music Honor Society and a Member of American Musicology
Society. GPA is about 3.86. Type 65 words per minute and a ten-key of
over 10K characters per hour.

    If you're interested I can email you a resume. Thanks for looking!

    Mark Schulz