[NEohioPAL]seeking entertainer for church picnic

Alan or Judith Higbee aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 17 15:01:39 PDT 2006

--0-1705732200-1147903299=:3791

Friends,
   I am looking to hire an entertainer for our Music Ministry Picnic on Thursday June 1st.  The picnic is on the church grounds and begins at 6:30 p.m. We would like the entertainment to begin about 7:15 p.m., last about 30-40 minutes and appeal to children as well as adults.  Clean comedy plus magic or juggling would be great.
  Please let me know if you can recommend someone or if you are interested yourself. References would be appreciated.
  Thank you so much!

  Judith Higbee
  Church of the Saviour
  2537 Lee Road (1 block N. of Fairmount)