[NEohioPAL]HELLWEEK

eddie lengyel eddielengyel at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 17 18:39:40 PDT 2006

--0-1934435744-1147916380=:22383

Fright Tek Pictures presents Hellweek coming soon, Hey horror fans we cant wait to blow you guys out of the water with this outstanding indy feature from Fright Tek Pictures. We feel that we have taken indy horror to a brand new level we wanted to make this film look as close to hollywood as we could ,with Jeff and Ken editing the movie  their expertise has really made this movie awesome. Look for the tailer soon, thanks and remember LET THE GAMES BEGIN!