[NEohioPAL]Want to showcase your short films at Cleveland IndieClub?

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Fri May 19 09:09:46 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0109_01C67B3D.208C6090

With about 60 people meeting together on a regular monthly basis to
network and socializing, The Cleveland IndieClub group also showcase
people's shorts, trailer, teaser, music videos and having a guest
speaker providing us insights with their expertise.

Right now slots are available for June, July and on months, if you have
something you would like ot show (no longer than 20 mins), let me know
asap, I will add your name up to the list, first come first serve.

One thing we do not want, any x-rated material. ;)

Johnny

Johnny K. Wu
Director/Producer/Editor
www.mdifilm.com
216.373.3278

President 2006 & 2007
Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland
www.ocagc.org

Join Cleveland IndieClub Monthly Meeting
www.clevelandindieclub.com

------=_NextPart_000_0109_01C67B3D.208C6090

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>Want to showcase your short films at Cleveland IndieClub?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">With about 60 people meeting together =
on a regular monthly basis to network and socializing, The Cleveland =
IndieClub group also showcase people's shorts, trailer, teaser, music =
videos and having a guest speaker providing us insights with their =
expertise.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Right now slots are available for June, =
July and on months, if you have something you would like ot show (no =
longer than 20 mins), let me know asap, I will add your name up to the =
list, first come first serve.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">One thing we do not want, any x-rated =
material. ;)</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Johnny</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Johnny K. Wu</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Director/Producer/Editor</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.mdifilm.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">www.mdifilm.com</FONT></U></A>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">216.373.3278</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">President 2006 & 2007</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Organization of Chinese Americans of =
Greater Cleveland</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.ocagc.org"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.ocagc.org</FONT></U></A>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Join Cleveland IndieClub Monthly =
Meeting</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.clevelandindieclub.com"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.clevelandindieclub.com</FONT></U></A>