[NEohioPAL]costumer needed

Charlene Hartley hartleycharlene at yahoo.com
Sat May 20 06:22:30 PDT 2006

--0-1882937437-1148131350=:1660

Lorain County Children's Pioneer Theatre is in need of a costumer for our production of The Music Man.  We have a storage unit full of costume parts from a 31-year past, including a prior production of The Music Man.  Alterations and some new constructions would may be necessary.  Please reply by email or call Charlene Hartley, LCCPT Executive Coordinator, at (440) 225-5225.
  Thank you!

--0-1882937437-1148131350=:1660

		<hr size=1><a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman3/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com">Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.</a> PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.
--0-1882937437-1148131350=:1660--