[NEohioPAL]Affordable Wedding Videography

digital-film at acidentertainment.net digital-film at acidentertainment.net
Sun May 21 11:32:23 PDT 2006

to hire a videographer for a wedding and want a unique final result at
a price you can afford, Acid Entertainment & Third Eye
Screenwriting is the right choice for you.  </FONT><FONT
face=Arial size=2><FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">We
have everything you need to create a spectacular visual presentation. We
will digitally edit your footage by adding music, titles, transitions,
and any other special effects where appropriate.</FONT> </FONT></div>
know them personally and to learn the details unique to their
occasion.  Because we're also screenwriters and independent
filmmakers, we take a very artful approach and excel at editing the
footage into a masterful and sensible finished piece.  We also
research the information you provide us to better prepare us in
editing.  For example, if we're shooting a Jewish Wedding, we
might find and add a quote in Hebrew specific to that wedding
etc.  </div>
preparing such details, which is why we take every single one of them
into consideration <U>before</U> the big day.</div>
size=2></FONT> </div>
<UL>
<LI><FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>Single
Camera Footage</FONT></LI>
<LI><FONT face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>Edited on
a MAC</FONT></LI></UL>
season.</FONT></STRONG></div>
href="mailto:digital-film at acidentertainment.net"><FONT
size=2>digital-film at acidentertainment.net</FONT></A><FONT size=2> or by
calling us at the number listed below to set up your free
consultation.  Our prices for the 2006 season are introductory
rates, so take advantage of the savings!</FONT></div>
ask us about that should you also need a web site to keep family and
friends, especially out of towners, up to date about the wedding
plans!</FONT></div>
href="http://www.acidentertainment.net/digital_filmmaking.htm">http://www.acidentertainment.net/digital_filmmaking.htm</A><BR>B.
L. Borgia <BR>(P) 440.840.2900 (F) 440.236.6150<BR><BR></div>