[NEohioPAL]I am in search of these people

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon May 22 12:35:18 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_013E_01C67DB5.56DFFBF0

Hi all, there's a big job opportunity, which I've been asked to help get
some talented people to work with them, this is a paying gig, and in
Beijing China, I've already had one person went there (Kathy) and had a
blast, it's for a television network, seasonal work, if they like you
and all works well, you get to go there more often. (airfare, hotel all
covered). These jobs most likely starts in Sep and on, for several tv
shows that are event based.

Here's what I need,

- Dance Choreographer with knowledge of Asian culture and contemporary
dance is prefered but not required

- Stage Light controller, basically provide lighting for shows and to
help set up, provide insights, suggestions and creative ideas.

if you are interested, send me an email/resume and I'll do the first
screening and then forward them the info.

Johnny

Johnny K. Wu
Director/Producer/Editor
www.mdifilm.com
216.373.3278

President 2006 & 2007
Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland
www.ocagc.org

Join Cleveland IndieClub Monthly Meeting
www.clevelandindieclub.com

------=_NextPart_000_013E_01C67DB5.56DFFBF0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>I am in search of these people</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hi all, there's a big job opportunity, =
which I've been asked to help get some talented people to work with =
them, this is a paying gig, and in Beijing China, I've already had one =
person went there (Kathy) and had a blast, it's for a television =
network, seasonal work, if they like you and all works well, you get to =
go there more often… (airfare, hotel all covered). These jobs most =
likely starts in Sep and on, for several tv shows that are event =
based.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Here's what I need, </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">- Dance Choreographer with knowledge of =
Asian culture and contemporary dance is prefered but not required</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">- Stage Light controller, basically =
provide lighting for shows and to help set up, provide insights, =
suggestions and creative ideas.</FONT></P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">if you are interested, send me an =
email/resume and I'll do the first screening and then forward them the =
info…</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Johnny</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Johnny K. Wu</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Director/Producer/Editor</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.mdifilm.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">www.mdifilm.com</FONT></U></A>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">216.373.3278</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">President 2006 & 2007</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Organization of Chinese Americans of =
Greater Cleveland</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.ocagc.org"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.ocagc.org</FONT></U></A>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Join Cleveland IndieClub Monthly =
Meeting</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.clevelandindieclub.com"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.clevelandindieclub.com</FONT></U></A>