[NEohioPAL]Director/Choreographer/Musical Director needed

Craig M Russell cmractor at gmail.com
Mon May 22 21:00:33 PDT 2006

------=_Part_10083_25008099.1148356833990

Hey everyone, this was posted on broadwayworld.com.  I don't know the
person, just thought I would carry on the message if anyone is interested.
Please do not contact me about this.

_________________________

http://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.cfm?thread=898116&dt=0

I have tried playbill and haven't found the right person. I think, the folks
i have read on this sight are more what we are looking for, or perhaps know
of someone. Email me if you are interested- THANK YOU!:

Company:
NJY Camps- Cedar Lake Camp
570 Sawkill Rd
Milford, PA 18337
US

Contact:
Walter Synalovski
Email: samarag1 at aol.com

Job Details:
Director/Choreographer/Musical Director

Looking for an energetic, patient, self motivated team player, to run a
Drama program at a premiere overnight camp in the Poconos. We would like
some combination of a Director/Musical Director, Director/Choreographer or a

Triple Threat: Director/Musical Director/Choreographer to put up two
musicals (one each
>session). Experience in working with children is a must. Located in
Milford, PA, 2 hours from New York City. Excellent salary, travel and room
and board provided.

Job Starts: 6/20/2006
Job Ends: 8/17/2006

<http://njycamps.org/camps/html/cedar_lake_camp.html>