[NEohioPAL]NEED CURIOUS GEORGE COSTUME

gypsy girl gypsy8464 at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 22:46:52 PDT 2006

--0-1465108203-1148363212=:25242

IN desperate need of a curious george custom for a 3yrolds birthday party this Saturday.  Will pay for someone to come out to the house and "BE GEORGE" or will pay to rent costume.  If you can help, please email me at   icearoo at yahoo.com.  Thank you.

--0-1465108203-1148363212=:25242

		<hr size=1>Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman2/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone Calls</a> using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
--0-1465108203-1148363212=:25242--