[NEohioPAL]Federal Marriage Amendment

Matthew Wright Matthew.Wright at oberlin.edu
Tue May 23 07:38:06 PDT 2006

Dear Friends,

Please follow the link listed below to watch a short video and find out how you can take
action. Although it says
you can click on the link, you can't actually, so copy and paste the address into your browser.
It will only take a
few minutes, and it's well worth the effort. I wanted you to see how right-wing extremists are
attempting to
write discrimination into the U.S. Constitution by passing the discriminatory Federal Marriage
Amendment
(FMA).

Click here to watch this video from the Human Rights Campaign:
http://www.hrc.org/voteno/voteno/video.htm

The FMA will directly impact the rights and liberties of American citizens. We can play a vital
role in stopping
this discriminatory amendment by helping to spread the word.

Stand with me in the fight for equality. Watch this video and send it on to anyone else who
you think should see
it.
http://www.hrc.org/voteno/voteno/video.htm

You can also take action by urging your Senators to vote no on the Federal Marriage
Amendment.

Matthew Wright
Associate Professor of Theater
Oberlin College