[NEohioPAL]Need a Videographer? More information...

Donald Ellesin II ellesinii at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 11:17:56 PDT 2006

--0-130617266-1148408276=:28663

I have been asked to supply some prices...so here goes.  I charge $40/hr. per camera.  If you want two cameras, then it is $80/hr.  Editing time depends upon how many hours of footage are shot.  However, I charge $40/hr for editing.

  So, for example, lets say you wanted us to shoot a graduation that lasts two hours and you want two cameras...prices for that would be $160 (for shooting), and $80 (for editing)...bringing the complete total to $240.

  Hope this helps.  Thanks for the interest.

  Donald

  VIDEOGRAPHER?

  At Ellesin Productions, let us take care of your videography needs.  We shoot with 3CCD Panasonic camcorders using professional quality 3CCD mini-dv Panasonic tapes.  We do weddings, sporting events, plays, musicals, banquets, family reunions, graduations, parties, commercials, and anything else you might need or want recorded.  Our prices are very reasonable and we will work with you to capture exactly what you are looking for.  We shoot with two camcorders and edit adding transitions, music, slide shows, credits, ect. We will put the final copy on to a DVD.  We have several different packages.  I love video and will do my best to make your wishes become reality.  Call today and allow us to take care of your videography needs.

  Call Donald at 330-714-7959 or email at ellesinii at yahoo.com

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone.  Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice
--0-130617266-1148408276=:28663

<DIV>I have been asked to supply some prices...so here goes.  I charge $40/hr. per camera.  If you want two cameras, then it is $80/hr.  Editing time depends upon how many hours of footage are shot.  However, I charge $40/hr for editing.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>So, for example, lets say you wanted us to shoot a graduation that lasts two hours and you want two cameras...prices for that would be $160 (for shooting), and $80 (for editing)...bringing the complete total to $240.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Hope this helps.  Thanks for the interest.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Donald </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>VIDEOGRAPHER?</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>At Ellesin Productions, let us take care of your videography needs.  We shoot with 3CCD Panasonic camcorders using professional quality 3CCD mini-dv Panasonic tapes.  We do weddings, sporting events, plays, musicals, banquets,
 family reunions, graduations, parties, commercials, and anything else you might need or want recorded.  Our prices are very reasonable and we will work with you to capture exactly what you are looking for.  We shoot with two camcorders and edit adding transitions, music, slide shows, credits, ect. We will put the final copy on to a DVD.  We have several different packages.  I love video and will do my best to make your wishes become reality.  Call today and allow us to take care of your videography needs.  </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Call Donald at 330-714-7959 or email at <A href="mailto:ellesinii at yahoo.com">ellesinii at yahoo.com</A> </DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman10/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://messenger.yahoo.com"> Get Yahoo! Messenger with Voice</a>
--0-130617266-1148408276=:28663--