[NEohioPAL]Like to dance, but don't sing?

Tom Burnett TBURNETT at neo.rr.com
Tue May 23 16:40:41 PDT 2006

Then we may have a spot for you in The King & I, this summer's
production at the Medina Performing Arts Center.

CAMEO (Cooperative Alliance of Medina Entertainment Organizations)
will hold dance auditions on Friday, June 2, in the choir room at
Medina High School. These will be for roles in the "Small House of
Uncle Thomas" dance sequence in the show, and no singing will be
required. If you have any questions you may contact Meghan Graff, our
choreographer, at mgraff at butler.edu, or me at tburnett at neo.rr.com

Tom Burnett
Production Coordinator