[NEohioPAL]Up Coming TV shoot

Toni Kotkowski toni1210 at msn.com
Wed May 24 06:44:51 PDT 2006

Hello, I would like to post this on your site I hope this is the right way.
Please let me know

I have a T.V. show scheduled for June 30th 2006 at 4:00 pm in West Salem
Ohio. I am in need of upwards of 2000 spectators/extras this is not a paid
gig, but I guarantee everyone will have a good time, and see one of the
biggest car stunts ever performed on TV and they can use this as a credit
for there resume' if anyone is interested please contact me through my web
site
mhstunts.com

Thanks!!!