[NEohioPAL]Something Dada Remembers Memorial Day

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Wed May 24 08:06:04 PDT 2006

Something Dada humbly asks that you spend some time during your Memorial Day actually remembering the brave men and women who gave their lives in order that you may have a second hamburger or another beer.  We are so fortunate in this country in so many ways, that it can become easy to forget the people who have died to ensure that our fortune continues.  So definitely party, enjoy yourself, have a blast, but do give thought to the reason people get the day off.

There will be a Something Dada show at the Bassa Vita Lounge beneath Bottom's Up in Lakewood.  We promise it will be much funnier and more irreverent than this e-mail.

Next show times:
Thursday, 5/25/06
9:00 PM

Thursday, 6/1/06