[NEohioPAL]Correction: 1 or 2 Tickets to exchange to Wicked!

Rose A Leininger rleininger at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 26 14:13:23 PDT 2006

--0-1958195620-1148678003=:80369

Hello again,

  We actually have 1 or  2 tickets to exchange- Row R seat 309- and Row T  seat 309-
  to the June 28th performance of Wicked.   I would like to exchange 1 or both of these  tickets with anyone that has1 or  2 tickets to any Tues or Wed night performance AFTER June 28th. The seats do not have to be together.

  Please reply with what performance date you have and seat location.

  Thank you,
  Rose

PS I have already been offered a toaster oven, land in FL and a kiss- none of which are acceptable forms of tender!

--0-1958195620-1148678003=:80369

<DIV>Hello again,</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>We actually have 1 or  2 tickets to exchange- Row R seat 309- and Row T  seat 309- </DIV>  <DIV>to the June 28th performance of Wicked.   I would like to exchange 1 or both of these  tickets with anyone that has1 or  2 tickets to any Tues or Wed night performance AFTER June 28th. The seats do not have to be together.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Please reply with what performance date you have and seat location. </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thank you,</DIV>  <DIV>Rose</DIV>  <DIV><BR>PS I have already been offered a toaster oven, land in FL and a kiss- none of which are acceptable forms of tender!</DIV><!-- toctype = X-unknown --><!-- toctype = text --><!-- text --><!-- END TOC -->
--0-1958195620-1148678003=:80369--