[NEohioPAL]Looking for contact info about internship at Cleveland Shakespeare?

arila4 at aol.com arila4 at aol.com
Sat May 27 10:22:29 PDT 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C84FC943E6C8E2_ED4_B6EC_MBLK-M08.sysops.aol.com

Hi, I received a call last Friday that I was accepted as part of the intern company for Cleveland Shakespeare Festival's 2006 season and the number that was left on my machine does not seem to be working--I have also tried to connect via the hotline phone number and emails listed on their website--but a week has gone by and I am afraid that I may have missed my chance--I feel slightly like Charlie Brown wandering aimlessly--so I thought I would try this email as a last resort.

Does anyone know who I should contact about the Cleveland Shakespeare 2006 internship details and how to contact them?

Thank you sooooooo much for all of your help!

Arian Steiner
arila4 at aol.com

----------MailBlocks_8C84FC943E6C8E2_ED4_B6EC_MBLK-M08.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>Hi, I received a call last Friday that I was accepted as part of the intern company for Cleveland Shakespeare Festival's 2006 season and the number that was left on my machine does not seem to be working--I have also tried to connect via the <SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">hotline</SPAN></SPAN> phone number and <SPAN class=correction id="">emails</SPAN> listed on their <SPAN class=correction id="">website</SPAN>--but a week has gone by and I am afraid that I may have missed my chance--I feel slightly like Charlie Brown wandering aimlessly--so I thought I would try this email as a last resort.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Does anyone know who I should contact about the Cleveland Shakespeare 2006 <SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">internship</SPAN></SPAN> details and how to contact them?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you <SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">sooooooo</SPAN></SPAN> much for all of your help!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">Arian</SPAN></SPAN> <SPAN class=correction id=""><SPAN class=correction id="">Steiner</SPAN></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:arila4 at aol.com">arila4 at aol.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C84FC943E6C8E2_ED4_B6EC_MBLK-M08.sysops.aol.com--