[NEohioPAL]Rare Piano for Sale

Marcia Hanzal mjhanzal at yahoo.com
Sun May 28 14:07:03 PDT 2006

--0-1137767699-1148850423=:35568

Hi everyone,
  Do to downsizing I have beautiful, very well made piano for sale.  It is a Charles R. Walter studio console, mahogany, traditional style.  These pianos are somewhat hard to comeby as they are all hand crafted, made in Elkhart Indiana, and has a solid wood core, all of which is quite rare.  A reputable resource of pianos is a book called The Piano Book, which can be found in most libraries. It rates Walter pianos as excellent in workmanship as well as sound, equating it to Steinways.  The demensions are 58" wide, 42" high, and 25" deep.  It has been appraised at $3500, but I am open to offers.  If you need more information or wish to examine the piano for yourself please contact me at mjhanzal at yahoo.com.  By-the-way, a new studio console Walter piano would cost around $8000 today.

  Also to view picture of this beautiful piece go to http://community .webshots.com/user/hanzalm

  Regards,

  Marcia @ mjhanzal at yahoo.com

--0-1137767699-1148850423=:35568

		<hr size=1>Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman2/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com"> PC-to-Phone Calls</a> using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.
--0-1137767699-1148850423=:35568--