[NEohioPAL]Sets for "South Pacific" Available

Pamela Hager phager at hickorygrove.com
Sun May 28 19:27:39 PDT 2006

Hello.  I'm a parent volunteer from Northridge HS in Licking County (between
Johnstown & Utica, Mt. Vernon & Newark). We're small but mighty.  With our
wonderful new vocal music director, great students and awesome parent
support,NHS has recently produced two incredible spring musicals.

I'm hoping to find someone who is interested in the beautiful sets from our
recent production of the classic "South Pacific".
We had a wonderful production at the end of April and the sets are taking up
too much (all!!) of the backstage area at school.  If we don't find someone
who can use them we'll be tearing them apart soon.

We have:
Bloody Mary's cart/kiosk;
2 full-size palm trees;
a 12' long dock;
an every-which-way signpost;
several USNAVY (navy-green) crates/boxes (various sizes);
a 10'high, 12'wide trellis backdrop for Emile's terrace;
the Thanksgiving Follies stage (w/four steps up each side);
a two-sided hut:  Liat's room/Brackett's Office-Radio room;
a two-sided set: Nellie's shower stall w/55gallon drum (above)
                  / Billis Enterprises Washing Machine w/windmill;

If you are planning (or know of someone (High School or community theatre,
in the NE or another Ohio area(?)) who is planning) to present "South
Pacific" please contact me.  I would love to talk with you.  Our sets were
designed and built by a talented finish carpenter. We'd love to see them put
to continued use if possible.

Sincerely,
Pam Hager
Northridge HS