[NEohioPAL]FW: Piano for Sale

ksokolowska at newarkinone.com ksokolowska at newarkinone.com
Tue May 30 12:02:40 PDT 2006

Hi all,
if anyone is interested in buying a great piano...

> Subject: Piano for Sale
>
> My co-worker, Marcia, is downsizing and needs to sell her piano, a Charles
> R. Walter console upright.  It is an exceptional piano because it is hand
> crafted in Elkhart Indiana, which also has a solid wood core. (This allows
> it to stay in tune, besides making it easier to tune.)  Done in a
> lacquered mahogany wood, it is a traditional style.  The demensions are
> 58" in width, 42" in height, and 25 " deep. Quoting from "The Piano Book"
> Walter pianos are excellent in quality, equaling Steinways.  It is in
> perfect condition, comes with a matching bench, and has been appraised at
> $3500.  (Brand new they cost between $7000- $8000.)  She is willing to
> take offers.  Please email her at mjhanzal at yahoo.com
> <mailto:mjhanzal at yahoo.com> if you would be interested in a beautiful,
> high quality piano, or if you know of anyone that would be interested,
> please pass this message along.  Please go to the following website to see
> photos:  <http://community.webshots.com/user/hanzalm>

Please feel free to contact Marcia at the e-mail address provided above.

Kat Sokolowska

"Purified by supremacy I bleed
The urge to overcome this loss - save me
Those who always hunt for infinity - save me
Will be the ones on the cross"
EverEve from "A Scornful Love"  http://www.evereve.net

>   _____

The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains information that may be confidential, be protected by the attorney-client
or other applicable privileges, or constitute non-public information. It
is intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are
not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by
replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Use,
dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended
recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.