[NEohioPAL]Corrected Link - Piano for Sale

Marcia Hanzal mjhanzal at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 06:09:50 PDT 2006

--0-126058167-1149080990=:21811

Hi again,
  It has been suggested that I re-list the piano that I have for sale because the link to view pictures of the instrument wasn't correct.  So here goes again!
  The piano for sale is a Charles R. Walter, hand crafted, made in America, studio console.  It's dimensions are:  58" width,  43"  height, and 25" depth.  It gets a 5* rating from a reputable piano resource book, The Piano Book, which can be found in most libraries. (Steinways get a 5.5 rating in comparison)  This resource states the "the Walter is one of the best American made verticals on the market, and is a good value for the money" p.122.  The piano is in perfect condition and has been appraised at $3500.  I am willing to take offers.  It comes with a matching piano bench and music light.  To view pictures of this handsome piece go to http://community.webshot.com/user/hanzalm

  If you need more information or wish to view it email me at mjhanzal at yahoo.com.  Please pass this message along to anyone you might know who could be looking for a high quality piano at a reasonable price.

--0-126058167-1149080990=:21811

<DIV>Hi again,</DIV>  <DIV>It has been suggested that I re-list the piano that I have for sale because the link to view pictures of the instrument wasn't correct.  So here goes again!</DIV>  <DIV>The piano for sale is a Charles R. Walter, hand crafted, made in America, studio console.  It's dimensions are:  58" width,  43"  height, and 25" depth.  It gets a 5* rating from a reputable piano resource book, <EM>The Piano Book</EM>, which can be found in most libraries. (Steinways get a 5.5 rating in comparison)  This resource states the "the Walter is one of the best American made verticals on the market, and is a good value for the money" p.122.  The piano is in perfect condition and has been appraised at $3500.  I am willing to take offers.  It comes with a matching piano bench and music light.  To view pictures of this handsome piece go to <A
 href="http://community.webshot.com/user/hanzalm">http://community.webshot.com/user/hanzalm</A></DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>If you need more information or wish to view it email me at <A href="mailto:mjhanzal at yahoo.com">mjhanzal at yahoo.com</A>.  Please pass this message along to anyone you might know who could be looking for a high quality piano at a reasonable price.</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman7/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*http://messenger.yahoo.com"> Great rates starting at 1¢/min.
--0-126058167-1149080990=:21811--