[NEohioPAL]Battle of the Bands – Participants Needed

marnieb at alltel.net marnieb at alltel.net
Wed May 31 08:21:23 PDT 2006

Battle of the Bands – Participants Needed

The Columbia Chamber of Commerce is seeking 10 bands to compete in our Battle of the Bands on July 1, at the 2006 Columbia Homecoming Festival in Columbia Station.

There is an entry fee of $20.00 per member and applications must be submitted by June 17.  The winning band will receive a $300.00 cash prize, if we have 6 or more bands compete - the prize is $500.00!

For an application, rules and requirements for participation go to:

www.columbiastation.com - click on the “Columbia Homecoming Link”, you will then see the complete schedule of events, at the top of the schedule, click on the link for “Events and Applications”.

Please call 216-324-2095 or email marnieb at alltel.net with any questions about this or any of our events.

MARNIE BUTLER
LICENSED INSURANCE AGENT