[NEohioPAL]NEED HELP

ileifewriter at netscape.net ileifewriter at netscape.net
Wed May 31 16:09:19 PDT 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C8531E614F0727_1048_32EE_mblkn-m14.sysops.aol.com

Greetings,

I have an Optura 100 Canon Digital Camcorder.  It's not Canon's top of the line but I understand it will produce excellent results and I'm finally having an opportunity to explore using it.  In a few weeks my recording project will be complete.    Is there anyone who knows how I can get my project from cassette to DVD?  (I don't really want VHF but I'll take it if I have to).  I do have some adapters that came with the camera but I know little about using them.  I'm reading the manual but I would still like to watch how the transferring is done so that I'll have a better idea as to how to do it myself in the future and what other equipment I will need.  Also, I paid a pretty penny for this camera and don't want to damage it.  Is there a company in Cleveland that provides this kind of service inexpensively?   I know there are a lot of people on the Neohiopal list that deal with digital cameras and I figured a lot of you would know how to do these kind of transfers/downloading, whatever.  It's a simple project and I don't expect to have to edit.  It's for my performance promotions.  I've acquired work using only audio so I'd like to expand my opportunities with video.

Thank you, Ife (ee-fay)
Try the New Netscape Mail Today!
http://mail.netscape.com

----------MailBlocks_8C8531E614F0727_1048_32EE_mblkn-m14.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>Greetings,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have an Optura 100 Canon Digital Camcorder.  It's not Canon's top of the line but I understand it will produce excellent results and I'm finally having an opportunity to explore using it.  In a few weeks my recording project will be complete.    Is there anyone who knows how I can get my project from cassette to DVD?  (I don't really want VHF but I'll take it if I have to).  I do have some adapters that came with the camera but I know little about using them.  I'm reading the manual but I would still like to watch how the transferring is done so that I'll have a better idea as to how to do it myself in the future and what other equipment I will need.  Also, I paid a pretty penny for this camera and don't want to damage it.  Is there a company in Cleveland that provides this kind of service inexpensively?   I know there are a lot of people on the Neohiopal list that deal with digital cameras and I figured a lot of you would know how to do these kind of transfers/downloading, whatever.  It's a simple project and I don't expect to have to edit.  It's for my performance promotions.  I've acquired work using only audio so I'd like to expand my opportunities with video.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you, Ife (ee-fay)</DIV></DIV>

<hr style="MARGIN-TOP:10px" >

</BODY></HTML>

----------MailBlocks_8C8531E614F0727_1048_32EE_mblkn-m14.sysops.aol.com--