[NEohioPAL]Pianist and Drummer needed ASAP - Mercury Summerstock

Ryan Bergeron ryanbergeron at msn.com
Thu Jun 1 11:23:11 PDT 2006

Mercury Summerstock, now located in Parma, Ohio, is in IMMEDIATE need of a
pianist and a drummer for it's upcoming production of "Babes in Arms".

The schedule is as follows:

Rehearsals: (Yes, NEXT WEEK!!!!)
Tues 6/6 6pm
Wed 6/7 6pm
Thurs 6/8 6pm

Performances:

Fri. 6/9 - 7:30pm
Sat. 6/10 - 7:30pm

Wed. 6/14 - 7:30pm
Thurs. 6/15  - 7:30pm
Fri. 6/ 16 - 7:30pm
Sat. 6/ 17 - 7:30pm

Wed. 6/21 - 7:30pm
Thurs. 6/22 - 7:30pm
Fri. 6/23 - 7:30pm
Sat. 6/ 24 - 7:30pm

Because the pianist is one of two featured ONSTAGE piano players, we are
ideally seraching for a pianist in their 20's, who will fit in with a group
of 20's somethings. HOWEVER, consideration will be given to ALL, so please
apply regardless of age (I'm more concerned with finding the most able
player!).

The drummer position will be OFFSTAGE, and can be of any age.

These are PAID positions (both rehearsals and performances).

Please respond to this email or contact Music Director, Ryan Bergeron, at
440.503.1917.

Thanks!

Regards,

Ryan Bergeron