[NEohioPAL]!!ADR Needs Sound Engineer ASAP!!

Carl Wilhoyte carl_wilhoyte at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 1 22:54:34 PDT 2006

To Everyone,

My name is Carl Wilhoyte. I am in the last post-production stages of my
second film, entitled "Ghost". I am in desperate need of a sound engineer
who can record an ADR session for my main actor ASAP (within the next two
weeks). The project requires semi-professional (but not unreasonable)
equipment and experience. This will be a pro bono gig, but a willing person
will receive sound engineer credit and valuable experience, and also a copy
of the film for their portfolio.

Please contact me at (330) 401-8827 or you can reply to this e-mail. Serious
inquiries only, please.

Sincerely,

Carl Wilhoyte