[NEohioPAL]Bands, Burlesque dancers, Booze, Broads and more!

Joe Ostrica joe216films at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 2 08:29:01 PDT 2006

Come see what all the big fuss is about with these filmmakers and actors
from Cleveland.

Tickets only $10 for show on June 2!
OSS Concert Benefit June 2 at Peabody's

Old School Sinema Presents
"The Horror Convention Massacre" Film Benefit

We're having a fundraiser concert at Peabody's on June 2 (right by Cleveland
State) for our horror film, "The Horror Convention Massacre," featuring
actors from "The Devil's Rejects," the upcoming "Texas Chainsaw" prequel and
the original Jason from "Friday the 13th"

Featuring Performances by:
Mabus Christ, Junkie Massacre X-PERIMENT, Candy Coated Jesus, A Monster for
May, October Guard and more!

Also performances by
Le Femme Mystique Burlesque

Contests and giveaways available.
Sinema Siren models will also be
on hand and OSS will show clips
from their upcoming horror film!

Tickets ONLY $10
under 21 ($3 extra charge at door day of show)

  Hope you can make it. It's going to be one helluva party.

Thanks again. We appreciate your support.

All proceed will go towards post-production, DVD copies, festival and
convention fees.

Old School Sinema