[NEohioPAL]Looking for ACTORS and ACTRESSES for script reading!

Justin Brenis masterchu2076 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 2 14:00:46 PDT 2006

Attn all NEOHIOPAL actors and actresses!!!

My name is Justin Brenis and I am currently looking for 1 man and 2 women,
aged 17-20, to do a script reading sometime in the next month (based, of
course, on everyone's availability)

Now I can't disclose what show we'll be reading mainly because I am still in
the process of securing the rights. But I can say this: This is a show based
off a very popular 1980s teen move, that has never been done as a play
before!

How do I know this? Because I just finished transcribing it from a
screenplay into a stageplay myself!

This is an exicitng opportunity to be involved in the start of what could
become a very popular new stageplay!!

Please keep in mind this is simply a script reading so there will be no
casting done, and all participation is volunteer. However, when the time
comes to cast the show, those who come to read will be the first
considered!!

If you'd like some more information, or are interested in helping to bring
this project to life, please call me at 1-216-469-9317.

When you call I will be more then happy to share with you the name of the
production.

Thanks for reading this, and I hope to hear from you soon!

-Justin Brenis