[NEohioPAL]Jim Snively - CD News and Open Mic Schedule

lenne at mindspring.com lenne at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 5 09:35:01 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

Have questions?  Contact Jim at: 216-409-1011 or pickrjm at aol.com

Hi Everyone...

                Another Holiday behind us and another week of great music lay ahead.  Why not come out and enjoy the music and a cold beer or cocktail.

I finally have a CD: "Songs From The Porch" in the making.  Courtesy of White Envelope (www.whiteenveloperecords.com) I went into AnteUp Audio Studio (www.anteupaudio.com) Last Thursday and walked out 2 and a half hours later carrying a master copy of my "live" recording.  Twelve tunes by yours truly.  Mr. Mark Sheripita has them now and is doing the graphic design for the cover, etc. Jenna Fornier provided original art work for the label.  I'll have a few in hand in no time and will get the rest professionally burned, printed, and wrapped in short order.  I was more than happy with 'AnteUp Audio' Studios and I recommend it to any and all.  Here's what happening this week:
                On Monday I'll be Hosting the weekly Open Mic at Timmy O'Shea's at 36245 Euclid Ave in Willoughby.  440-942 9009.  Same staff but a new name, The food is always good and the beer cold.  Monday Night is a 2 for 1 deal on their great hamburgers.  Sign-up starts at 7:30pm and we begin the live music at 8:00pm. It's always a fun night there.
                Tuesday begins another month at Rider's Inn B&B, Tavern, & restaurant at 791 Mentor Avenue, in Painesville.  Sign up is at 7:30pm.  They always put out a fine dish at the free buffet for us.  And, the varied imported & domestic beers are always available. The atmosphere is like no other ~ check them out at www.ridersinn.com . Music begins at 8:00pm sharp.
                I am once again Guest Hosting the weekly Thursday Night Original Acoustic Open Mic at Poor Richard's Century Tavern at 33312 Center Ridge Rd.  The extremely talented couple Veronica Darby & Chris Nekvinda just keep improving this century (plus) old brick Wayside Inn.  Keep tuned for the "turn of the Century" as they continue to morph it into a "way happening place".  After some minor redecorating in the kitchen they are once again serving food.  I think that Molson is still sponsoring the Open Mic with dollar beers, but don't hold me to that.  Poor Richard's is a music friendly room (if you don't mind the ghosts that have been hanging around for years).  One was "captured" on film as a wispy figure in one corner of the room recently.  Could be they enjoy the live music.  See ya there at 7:30pm.  They also have free WiFi and a great coffee bar on the premises The legendary Mr. Tim Wallace was there last week and said he will be back. So until then, keep it in tune.

                my name is Jim "LooseChange" Snivley and I thank you   216 409 1011
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY><STRONG><FONT face=Andy size=4>
<DIV>Have questions?  Contact Jim at: 216-409-1011 or <A href="mailto:pickrjm at aol.com">pickrjm at aol.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hi Everyone...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>                Another Holiday behind us and another week of great music lay ahead.  Why not come out and enjoy the music and a cold beer or cocktail. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I finally have a CD: "Songs From The Porch" in the making.  Courtesy of White Envelope (<A href="http://www.whiteenveloperecords.com">www.whiteenveloperecords.com</A>) I went into AnteUp Audio Studio (<A href="http://www.anteupaudio.com">www.anteupaudio.com</A>) Last Thursday and walked out 2 and a half hours later carrying a master copy of my "live" recording.  Twelve tunes by yours truly.  Mr. Mark Sheripita has them now and is doing the graphic design for the cover, etc. Jenna Fornier provided original art work for the label.  I'll have a few in hand in no time and will get the rest professionally burned, printed, and wrapped in short order.  I was more than happy with 'AnteUp Audio' Studios and I recommend it to any and all.  Here's what happening this week:</DIV>
<DIV>                On <FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>Monday</FONT> I'll be Hosting the weekly Open Mic at Timmy O'Shea's at 36245 Euclid Ave in Willoughby.  440-942 9009.  Same staff but a new name, The food is always good and the beer cold.  Monday Night is a 2 for 1 deal on their great hamburgers.  Sign-up starts at 7:30pm and we begin the live music at 8:00pm. It's always a fun night there.  </DIV>
<DIV>                <FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>Tuesday</FONT> begins another month at Rider's Inn B&B, Tavern, & restaurant at 791 Mentor Avenue, in Painesville.  Sign up is at 7:30pm.  They always put out a fine dish at the free buffet for us.  And, the varied imported & domestic beers are always available. The atmosphere is like no other ~ check them out at <A href="http://www.ridersinn.com">www.ridersinn.com</A> . Music begins at 8:00pm sharp.</DIV>
<DIV>                I am once again Guest Hosting the weekly <FONT color=#ff0000 size=6>Thursday </FONT>Night Original Acoustic Open Mic at Poor Richard's Century Tavern at 33312 Center Ridge Rd.  The extremely talented couple Veronica Darby & Chris Nekvinda just keep improving this century (plus) old brick Wayside Inn.  Keep tuned for the "turn of the Century" as they continue to morph it into a "way happening place".  After some minor redecorating in the kitchen they are once again serving food.  I think that Molson is still sponsoring the Open Mic with dollar beers, but don't hold me to that.  Poor Richard's is a music friendly room (if you don't mind the ghosts that have been hanging around for years).  One was "captured" on film as a wispy figure in one corner of the room recently.  Could be they enjoy the live music.  See ya there at 7:30pm.  They also have free WiFi and a great coffee bar on the premises The legendary Mr. Tim Wallace was there last week and said he will be back. So until then, keep it in tune.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>                my name is Jim "LooseChange" Snivley and I thank you   216 409 1011</DIV></FONT></STRONG></BODY></HTML>
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8--