[NEohioPAL]Want to show your shorts?

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Tue Jun 6 05:56:36 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_016F_01C68947.1EEF9960

I mean, short films :)

Hello everyone, The Cleveland IndieClub has been in existence for over 2
years, thanks to the participation from location filmmakers and
sponsors, right now, we have several opening time slot available for
anyone interested in showing your shorts, trailers, teasers (anything
less tan 25 mins long) and would like to show it on June 18 or July 23,
or later, please contact me soon (first come first serve basis).

The Cleveland IndieClub is part of the national indieclub.com with over
200,000 members world wide, in Cleveland, our list is keep growing and
every month, we have a minimal of 40 people and more in attendance. This
is a free monthly meeting and you are encouraged to use this meetings to
showcase your talent, in addition, it's a great place to network,
socialize and get to know your fellow filmmakers to create and enbrace
the community as a whole.

More info or listing of films showing, please visit
www.clevelandindieclub.com or join the yahoogroup group from there as
well.

Johnny K. Wu
Director/Producer/Editor
www.mdifilm.com
216.373.3278

President 2006 & 2007
Organization of Chinese Americans of Greater Cleveland
www.ocagc.org

Join Cleveland IndieClub Monthly Meeting
www.clevelandindieclub.com

------=_NextPart_000_016F_01C68947.1EEF9960

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.4630.0">
<TITLE>Want to show your shorts?</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I mean, short films :) </FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hello everyone, The Cleveland IndieClub =
has been in existence for over 2 years, thanks to the participation from =
location filmmakers and sponsors, right now, we have several opening =
time slot available for anyone interested in showing your shorts, =
trailers, teasers (anything less tan 25 mins long) and would like to =
show it on June 18 or July 23, or later, please contact me soon (first =
come first serve basis).</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">The Cleveland IndieClub is part of the =
national indieclub.com with over 200,000 members world wide, in =
Cleveland, our list is keep growing and every month, we have a minimal =
of 40 people and more in attendance. This is a free monthly meeting and =
you are encouraged to use this meetings to showcase your talent, in =
addition, it's a great place to network, socialize and get to know your =
fellow filmmakers to create and enbrace the community as a =
whole.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">More info or listing of films showing, =
please visit </FONT><A =
HREF=3D"file://www.clevelandindieclub.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">www.clevelandindieclub.com</FONT></U></A><FONT =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial"> or join the yahoogroup group from there as =
well.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Johnny K. Wu</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Director/Producer/Editor</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.mdifilm.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">www.mdifilm.com</FONT></U></A>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">216.373.3278</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">President 2006 & 2007</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Organization of Chinese Americans of =
Greater Cleveland</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.ocagc.org"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.ocagc.org</FONT></U></A>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Join Cleveland IndieClub Monthly =
Meeting</FONT>

<BR><A HREF=3D"file://www.clevelandindieclub.com"><U><FONT =
COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 =
FACE=3D"Arial">www.clevelandindieclub.com</FONT></U></A>