[NEohioPAL]Free catalogs of stock images

Tony Glassman tglassman at chronohio.com
Tue Jun 6 07:35:18 PDT 2006

Stockbyte, a stock image company that did a number of mailings with our =
sister company Alice Paul Direct Mail, went out of business, and Alice =
Paul now has a huge backlog of catalogs from the now-defunct company.

They are great for collages and other art projects!

Anyone who would like some can either email me or call Alice Paul Direct =
Mail at 216-631=E2=80=918646 to arrange to pick up a few or a whole =
bunch! It's a great opportunity to get raw materials for an art class.

Anthony Glassman
Staff Reporter
Gay People's Chronicle
PO Box 5426