[NEohioPAL]Hearts of Darkness update

Mike Baker Mike_Baker at clevelandyucks.com
Wed Jun 7 09:12:19 PDT 2006

Greetings HOD followers!

Here's what's up with the Hearts of Darkness:

The Wings of Freedom, Beers of Liberty tour will hit Wings in Geneva Saturday night! With emcee Joe Hannum and Lee Honeycutt, Blanchard and Baker will be railing against all things absurd in the heart of the Heartland. I'm not sure why, but we're treated like rock stars in this venue. It's always a great show. We are on the cover of North Coast Voice magazine (www.ncvoicemagazine.com) and featured for this show.

Wings is at 3750 North Broadway, Geneva, Ohio. Show is $5 and starts at 9:00PM.

Also,
Hearts of Darkness will be headlining the Grimey Ninety show at Bassa Vita (below Bottoms Up on West 117th in Cleveland) on June 21st. Show starts at 10:00 or so.

Blanchard will be hosting and Baker will be competing in the 2nd Ninja Comedy Death Match at Bassa Vita on Friday, June 23rd at 9:00 PM. Blanchard is the reigning Ninja and Baker will try to keep the title in the family.

Blanchard will also be be featuring at the Improv in the Powerhouse in the Flats on June 13th and June 20th.

Stay tuned for exciting announcements. We're cooking up some wild things for the future.
Visit http://www.hearts-o-darkness.com for all the news on HOD and http://www.clevelandyucks.com for all the info on the Cleveland comedy scene.

Mike Baker
mike_baker at clevelandyucks.com

Sent via the WebMail system at clevelandyucks.com