[NEohioPAL]convergence-continuum's next production opens Friday, June 16

convergence-continuum info at convergence-continuum.org
Wed Jun 7 19:02:14 PDT 2006

--B_3232562535_468592

Hot on the heels of a highly successful run of Poona the Fuckdog and other
plays for children, convergence-continuum=B9s boundary-pushing season
continues with their next production, Icarus by Edwin Sanchez.  An empty
beach house settled between dunes and the roar of the sea...a perfect spot
for swimming--though it's the middle of March! A woman, her brother and an
eccentric dream catcher set up camp, but a masked stranger's arrival
complicates their fantastic plan to swim out to touch the sun.
=20
The company invites everyone to come wearing their shorts and deck shoes as
the Liminis is once again transformed into the world of the play =AD this tim=
a beach =AD with an ensemble cast featuring Jovana Batkovic, Lucy
Bredeson-Smith, Geoffrey Hoffman, Brin Metzendorf, and Artistic Director
Clyde Simon.  Caleb Sekeres directs.
=20
Icarus opens Friday, June 16 and runs Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
through July 15 at the Liminis, 2438 Scranton Rd. in Cleveland's historic
Tremont neighborhood. All performances begin at 8 pm. Tickets are $12 for
general admission and $9 for students and seniors.  Seating for this
production is limited. For information and reservations, call 216-687-0074
or visit us on the web at http://www.convergence-continuum.org.

--B_3232562535_468592

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>convergence-continuum's next production opens Friday, June 16</TITLE=

</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>Hot o=
n the heels of a highly successful run of <I>Poona the Fuckdog and other pla=
ys for children</I>, convergence-continuum’s boundary-pushing season c=
ontinues with their next production, <I>Icarus</I> by Edwin Sanchez.  A=
n empty beach house settled between dunes and the roar of the sea...a perfec=
t spot for swimming--though it's the middle of March! A woman, her brother a=
nd an eccentric dream catcher set up camp, but a masked stranger's arrival c=
omplicates their fantastic plan to swim out to touch the sun.<BR>
 <BR>
The company invites everyone to come wearing their shorts and deck shoes as=
 the Liminis is once again transformed into the world of the play – th=
is time a beach – with an ensemble cast featuring Jovana Batkovic, Luc=
y Bredeson-Smith, Geoffrey Hoffman, Brin Metzendorf, and Artistic Director C=
lyde Simon.  Caleb Sekeres directs.<BR>
 <BR>
<I>Icarus </I>opens Friday, June 16 and runs Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturd=
ays through July 15 at the Liminis, 2438 Scranton Rd. in Cleveland's histori=
c Tremont neighborhood. All performances begin at 8 pm. Tickets are $12 for =
general admission and $9 for students and seniors.  Seating for this pr=
oduction is limited. For information and reservations, call 216-687-0074 or =
visit us on the web at <a href=3D"http://www.convergence-continuum.org.">http:=
//www.convergence-continuum.org.</a></SPAN></FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>