[NEohioPAL]AUDITIONS FOR FOURTH WALL PRODUCTIONS!

Rebecca becca.cole at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 19:29:45 PDT 2006

------=_Part_15666_23340305.1149733785760

Fourth Wall Productions is HAPPY to annouce that they will be holding
auditions for the BRAND new  comedy Schism, by Cleveland's own Matthew
Sprosty.  We are looking for 3 females and 3 males who look to be in their
early to mid twenties.  Auditions will be June 17th, and the performance
dates will be August 11- 20.  Rehearsals starting July 17th. Check out
www.fourthwallproductions.com for more details.

We hope to see you on the 17th!!!

Rebecca  Member of Fourth Wall Productions

------=_Part_15666_23340305.1149733785760

Fourth Wall Productions is HAPPY to annouce that they will be holding
auditions for the BRAND new  comedy Schism, by Cleveland's own
Matthew Sprosty.  We are looking for 3 females and 3 males who
look to be in their early to mid twenties.  Auditions will be June
17th, and the performance dates will be August 11- 20.  Rehearsals
starting July 17th. Check out <a href="http://www.fourthwallproductions.com">www.fourthwallproductions.com</a> for more
details. <br>
We hope to see you on the 17th!!!<br>
Rebecca  Member of Fourth Wall Productions<br>

------=_Part_15666_23340305.1149733785760--