[NEohioPAL]Girl Singer Looking For Band

willswoman623 at aol.com willswoman623 at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 06:23:11 PDT 2006

----------MailBlocks_8C85915D2B4689B_1F70_230A_MBLK-M40.sysops.aol.com

Hi my name is Jessica and I am looking for a Band to sing with.  I have done alot of musical theater, and professional things singing everything from Ballads to Rock N' Roll.  I live on the west side of Cleveland, but I am flexible with traveling.  I want to sing alot of different things, and I am open to many things as well.  Please forward this to anyone looking for a female singer.  I am anxious to do this.  By the way I am 24 years old :):)  I am also very serious about this, so please reply only if you are serious too.:)

Thanks
Jessica

----------MailBlocks_8C85915D2B4689B_1F70_230A_MBLK-M40.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hi my name is Jessica and I am looking for a Band to sing with.  I have done alot of musical theater, and professional things singing everything from Ballads to Rock N' Roll.  I live on the west side of Cleveland, but I am flexible with traveling.  I want to sing alot of different things, and I am open to many things as well.  Please forward this to anyone looking for a female singer.  I am anxious to do this.  By the way I am 24 years old :):)  I am also very serious about this, so please reply only if you are serious too.:)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks</DIV>
<DIV>Jessica </DIV></DIV>
<hr style="margin-top:10px;" />