[NEohioPAL]CCDT 2006-2008 Company Audition

Ccontempdt at aol.com Ccontempdt at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 16:10:14 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1149808214

Sunday, June 11
10:30am-1:30pm
Dancing Wheels Studio
Masonic Temple
3615 Euclid Avenue, 3rd Flr
Cleveland, Ohio, 44115

Cleveland Contemporary Dance Theatre will be auditioning seeking 2 male and 2
female professional dancers of all racial and ethnic backgrounds accomplished
in modern, ballet, jazz and improvisational techniques. Rehearsals will begin
in early July 2006. All artists must be at least 21 years of age and have
solid teaching experience.

CCDT is a dance company is in residence at the Karamu House, the nation's
oldest African American cultural institution and presents a home season of
performances in the Fall, Winter and Spring and tours. The Company's contemporary
repertoire includes works by artistic director Michael Medcalf and acclaimed
choreographers such as Dianne McIntyre, Shapiro and Smith, Kevin Iega Jeff, David
Rousseve, David Shimotakahara, Gary Abbott, Kim Robards, Germaul Barnes,
Peter Kalivas, Linda Kahn and many others.  CCDT offers regionally competitive (20
week minimum) contracts plus incentives.  Salaries start at $525 every two
weeks. Relocation assistance is provided to artist relocating to Northeast Ohio.

Be prepare to take a ballet barre, modern center and learn company rep. Bring
headshot and resume to audition.

Call CCDT at 216.791.9000 to register or send email to info at ccdt.com.

Michael Medcalf
medcalf216 at aol.com

Executive/Artistic Director
Cleveland Contemporary Dance Theatre
2355 East 89th Street
Cleveland, Ohio 44106

216.791.9000
216.791.9001 (fax)

http://www.ccdt.com/

CCDT is a professional dance company in residence at the historic Karamu
House,
the nation's oldest African American cultural institution.

-------------------------------1149808214

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2873" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DLatha>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=
><B>Sunday, June 11</B></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=
><B>10:30am-1:30pm</B></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Dancing Wheels Studio </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Masonic Temple</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>3615 Euclid Avenue, 3rd Flr</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Cleveland, Ohio, 44115</STRONG></DIV></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DLatha></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DLatha>Cleveland Contemporary Dance Theatre will be auditio=
ning seeking 2 male and 2 female professional dancers of all racial and ethn=
ic backgrounds accomplished in modern, ballet, jazz and improvisational&nbsp=
;techniques. Rehearsals will begin in early July 2006. All artists must be a=
t least 21 years of age and have solid teaching experience.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DLatha></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DLatha>CCDT is a dance company is in residence at the Karam=
u House, the nation's oldest African American cultural institution and prese=
nts a home season of performances in the Fall, Winter and Spring and tours.=20=
The Company's contemporary repertoire includes works by artistic director&nb=
sp;Michael Medcalf and acclaimed choreographers such as Dianne McIntyre, Sha=
piro and Smith, Kevin Iega Jeff, David Rousseve, David Shimotakahara, Gary A=
bbott, Kim Robards, Germaul Barnes, Peter Kalivas, Linda Kahn and many other=
s.  CCDT offers regionally competitive (20 week minimum) contracts plus=
 incentives.  Salaries start at $525 every two weeks. Relocation a=
ssistance is provided to artist relocating to Northeast Ohio.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DLatha></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DLatha>Be prepare to take a ballet barre, modern center and=
 learn company rep. Bring headshot and resume to audition.  </FONT></DI=
V></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Call CCDT at 216.791.9000 to register or send email to <A title=3Dmailt=
o:info at ccdt.com href=3D"mailto:info at ccdt.com">info at ccdt.com</A>.</DIV>
0 size=3D1 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"8">medcalf216 at aol.com<B><BR></B><B=
R>Executive/Artistic Director<BR>Cleveland Contemporary Dance Theatre<BR>235=
5 East 89th Street<BR>Cleveland, Ohio 44106<BR> <BR>216.791.9000<BR>216=
.791.9001 (fax)<BR><BR><A title=3Dhttp://www.ccdt.com/ href=3D"http://www.cc=
dt.com/">http://www.ccdt.com/</A><BR><BR><I>CCDT is a professional dance com=
pany in residence at the historic Karamu House, <BR>the nation's oldest Afri=
can American cultural institution.</I></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>