[NEohioPAL]HELP - Need Money!

Farschman ffarsch at eriecoast.com
Fri Jun 9 04:46:29 PDT 2006

--Apple-Mail-20--252302034

Blatant call for help!

MLS Theatre Company, Troupe 1422 of Amherst Steele High School has been=20=

working hard all year to raise the $10,000 to attend The International=20=

Thespian Festival
These kids already pay a $400 "pay-to-participate" fee to do theatre=20
because of the 2 school levy failures

WE have worked HARD, and already raised $8,000
(thanks to some very generous people)

however WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!
we need $2,000 more

Please send money (checks) to:
Amherst Theatre Boosters
% Valerie Farschman, Drama Sponsor
548 Elyria Avenue
Amherst, Ohio 44001

OR come see our performance at the Lorain Palace Civic Center
3:30 p.m. or 7:00 p.m.
617 Broadway, Lorain, Ohio
$5.00 admission

(includes an art reception, too)

Thanks,
Valerie Farschman

   ____________________________

Imagination is the strongest nation on earth.

*Remember: =A0You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old=20=

because you =A0stop =A0laughing*

--Apple-Mail-20--252302034

Blatant call for help!

MLS Theatre Company, Troupe 1422 of Amherst Steele High School has
been working hard all year to raise the $10,000 to attend The
International Thespian Festival

These kids already pay a $400 "pay-to-participate" fee to do theatre
because of the 2 school levy failures

WE have worked HARD, and already raised $8,000

(thanks to some very generous people)

however WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!

we need $2,000 more=20

Please send money (checks) to:

Amherst Theatre Boosters

% Valerie Farschman, Drama Sponsor

548 Elyria Avenue

Amherst, Ohio 44001

OR come see our performance at the Lorain Palace Civic Center

3:30 p.m. or 7:00 p.m.

617 Broadway, Lorain, Ohio

$5.00 admission

(includes an art reception, too)

Thanks,

Valerie Farschman

Imagination is the strongest nation on earth.

laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you =A0stop
=A0laughing*

</color>

--Apple-Mail-20--252302034--