[NEohioPAL]Bathroom Humor ~ Opens Tonight

Patrick Ciamacco PCiamacco at psas.org
Fri Jun 9 06:08:45 PDT 2006

BATHROOM HUMOR
by William Van Zandt & Jane Milmore=20

Directed by Patrick Ciamacco

June 9th, 10th, 16th and 17th at 8pm
and June 11th at 2pm

Adults $10, Students $8                     For  reservations call: =
216-556-0415
Edwin S Griffith's Masonic Lodge (across from Arby's)
6320 Royalton Road, North Royalton

Van Zandt and Milmore have done it again! This hilarious new farce from =
the authors of Love, Sex and the I.R.S., Suitehearts and Having a =
Wonderful Time, Wish You Were Her among other plays have certainly come =
up with a novel setting: the play takes place in the bathroom in a home =
during a party, a handy place for gossip and hanky panky, where we learn =
of the wild and crazy things going on at the party. The authors have =
ingeniously contrived this play so that we feel that, if we had gone to =
this party we, too, might have spent most of our time hiding out in the =
bathroom! Reviewers said: "slick, sophisticated and thoroughly funny... =
throws jokes at the audience one after another... zany, action packed =
fun... wild and outrageous."

CAST

Arthur ~ Joe Kenderes
Babette ~ Molly Andrews-Hinders