[NEohioPAL]AWESOME 1BR APT for theatre person!!!

Bob Russell bobrussell0019 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 22:46:06 PDT 2006

Located just across the street from the Beck Center @ 1392 Webb Road on the
West side of Lakewood.  This one bedroom apartment works great for just one
person or even couples.  Water, heat, and trash are included in the rent and
cats are welcome (sorry no dogs).  I paid only $490 a month for this first
floor suite.  The space will become available shortly after June 12th and I
wanted to get the word out to all my fellow theatre folk first before it
hits the market.  This space will go fast...so please contact the land lord,
Scott, for any details.  You can reach him at 216-410-2149.