[NEohioPAL]1930's Stove for Sale- Moving

streamliners streamliners at alltel.net
Sun Jun 11 05:22:12 PDT 2006

------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C68D30.23DA3F10

We have an antique 1930's Stove for sale immediately. We have sold a =
house and have had the stove in storage on the premise. This gem =
originally was owned by my husband's aunt and has been under a sheet for =
years. It needs refurbishing as since it has been in storage probably =
since the last time she used it decades ago. I have a pic of it although =
it is off a manual off a website that is selling a manual.=20

Not sure how much it is worth refurbished or how much it would cost to =
refurbish.=20

Any reasonable offer will be considered.  The stove is located west side =
of Cleveland. You will need to pick it up as I do not have the means to =
transport it but we will be happy to help you move it out. It has to be =
out by next weekend!

Call Donna @ 440.338.1079
or email me at streamliners at alltel.net
------=_NextPart_000_0029_01C68D30.23DA3F10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We have an antique 1930's Stove for =
sale=20
immediately. We have sold a house and have had the stove in storage on =
the=20
premise. This gem originally was owned by my husband's aunt and has been =
under a=20
sheet for years. It needs refurbishing as since it has been in storage =
probably=20
since the last time she used it decades ago. I have a pic of it although =
it is=20
off a manual off a website that is selling a manual. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Not sure how much it is worth =
refurbished or how=20
much it would cost to refurbish. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Any reasonable offer will be =
considered.  The=20
stove is located west side of Cleveland. You will need to pick it up as =
I do not=20
have the means to transport it but we will be happy to help you move it =
out. It=20
has to be out by next weekend!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Call Donna @ 440.338.1079</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>or email me at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:streamliners at alltel.net">streamliners at alltel.net</A></FONT=