[NEohioPAL]Interesting story from cantonrep.com

doug rossi dougrossi at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 7 08:11:19 PDT 2006

This is very sad and unexpected news indeed.

I was lucky enough to co-star with Bil in "The Sum of Us" (which he also
directed) at Player's Guild. He was a hip, warm and infectiously
enthusiastic man. The last time I saw him was following a performance of
"Merry Wives" at Actor's Summit when he regaled me with the marvelously
entertaining story of where he'd been since he left the area: he'd just got
to do "The Guys" with Sigourney Weaver (he said she likes to be called
"Sig"). He had such a youthful energy and the wonderful ability to bring joy
just by his mere presence. He definitely will be missed by all those who
encountered it.

"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power" William
Shakespeare- Julius Caesar Act II sc.1