[NEohioPAL]Web Development Thank You

Dr. Maudie Holm ohmaud at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 12 16:40:23 PDT 2006

--0-824703939-1150155623=:86963

Hello All...

  First of all, thank you so much for the overwhelming response re: my web development request.  I received tips, referrals, suggestions and multiple folks who have asked me to review their work and let them know.

  I will be doing this over the course of this week and contact you around June 19th or 20th.  Again, thank you for your interest in my project and for the prompt reaction to my request.  It is great appreciated.

  Regards, Maud Holm

--0-824703939-1150155623=:86963

<DIV>Hello All...</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>First of all, thank you so much for the overwhelming response re: my web development request.  I received tips, referrals, suggestions and multiple folks who have asked me to review their work and let them know.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>I will be doing this over the course of this week and contact you around June 19th or 20th.  Again, thank you for your interest in my project and for the prompt reaction to my request.  It is great appreciated.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Regards, Maud Holm</DIV>
--0-824703939-1150155623=:86963--