[NEohioPAL]WOW!! Thanks, everyone!

Nancy Brooks goodfoot34 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 14 08:44:31 PDT 2006

Hello again, folks -

I just posted my message to the list about my job conundrum yesterday
afternoon and almost immediately I started getting a steady stream of leads,
suggestions, advice, and people just saying "hang in there, sister!" Boy,
you guys are FAST!!

Thanks SO MUCH to all of you for your kindness; this list is an outstanding
resource in many ways and we're so lucky to have it literally at our
fingertips as a community of artists.

I'm aiming to reply personally to each email as soon as possible, but if I
miss anybody, thanks so far to Susan L, Rick, Karen (yo!), Debra (hey!),
Margaret, Barbee, Susan W, Michele, Sam,  Eric, Lori, and Scott, and also to
my peeps Kristen, Ben, and Ellen. You people ROCK.

Cheers,
Nancy