[NEohioPAL]Kalliope Opening tonight

John Paul Boukis jboukis at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 15 12:57:12 PDT 2006

--Apple-Mail-6-295540690
	delsp=yes;
	format=flowed

Kalliope Stage Presents New Cabaret A TO Z
Third season of musicals finishes with vocal showcase for Kalliope =20
favorites.
Kalliope presents A TO Z, created and performed by the artists of =20
Kalliope Stage. Favorite performers come together for a song =20
celebration that will amaze and surprise. It=92s a song celebration =20
about living and trying to laugh in America today that will raise the =20=

roof on our little theater. Award-winning artistic director Paul =20
Gurgol has more than a few tricks up his sleeve as the ringmaster of =20
this talented team. =46rom Mary Rodgers to Monty Python, or is it =20
Gilbert & Sullivan to Leonard Bernstein? Hear beautiful song classics =20=

alongside funny and moving cabaret numbers from Broadway and beyond. =20
Don't miss this very special showcase performed by artists from =20
Kalliope's first three seasons. For nine performances only we'll be =20
roasting and toasting our great country today! Everyone will be =20
pushed to the limit in this showcase that fits our performers like a =20
glove, so we=92re only presenting this custom show for a limited run.

Performances are Wednesday through Saturday at 8pm, Sundays at 2pm =20
through July 2. For tickets go to www.KalliopeStage.com or phone =20
216.321.0870. Reservations are recommended, some performances are =20
sold out.

Artistic Director PAUL F. GURGOL brings together a showcase of =20
Kalliope favorite singers singing all new arrangements by music =20
director KIRBY GOSNELL. KIRBY GOSNELL has music-directed productions =20
for national tours, off-Broadway, regional theatres, and summer =20
stock. He is equally comfortable in the recording studio, having =20
produced and directed several studio cast albums, as well as played =20
for many other recording sessions as pianist. DANI APPLE (title role, =20=

OPAL,) MARLA BERG (Desiree, A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC and Sadie, OPAL) =20
JOHN PAUL BOUKIS (Emcee, CABARET,) JODI BRINKMAN (Sally Bowles, =20
CABARET and Dorothy, SUMMER OF =9142,) AARON DORE (Oscy, SUMMER OF =20
=9242,)  JAMIE FINKENTHAL (Aggie, SUMMER OF =9242), FREDERICK HAMILTON =20=

(Cliff, CABARET and Frederik, A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC,) ELIZABETH KELLY =20
(Miriam, SUMMER OF =9242, Texas, CABARET, Snookie 110 IN THE SHADE), =20
WILLIAM CLARENCE MARSHALL (Enoch Snow, CAROUSEL,) JULIE MARX (Gloria, =20=

SUMMER OF =9242,) SCOTT POSEY (Nick, BABY, Grey Neckties, OPAL,) and =20
KILLEEN VOGEL (Gladys, THE CHRISTMAS CAROL RAG and Helga, CABARET). =20
Award winning Artistic Director PAUL F. GURGOL directs.=

--Apple-Mail-6-295540690

<HTML><BODY style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -khtml-nbsp-mode: space; =
-khtml-line-break: after-white-space; "><FONT class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
size=3D"6"><SPAN class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-size: =
24px;"><B>Kalliope Stage Presents New Cabaret A TO =
Z</B></SPAN></FONT><DIV><FONT class=3D"Apple-style-span" size=3D"4"><SPAN =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-size: 14px;"><I>Third season of =
musicals finishes with vocal showcase for Kalliope =
favorites.=A0</I></SPAN></FONT><P class=3D"MsoBodyText" =
align=3D"left"></P><P class=3D"MsoBodyText" align=3D"left"><FONT =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" size=3D"4"><SPAN class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-size: 14px;">Kalliope presents A TO Z, created and =
performed by the artists of Kalliope Stage. Favorite performers come =
together for a song celebration that will amaze and surprise. It=92s a =
song celebration about living and trying to laugh in America today that =
will raise the roof on our little theater. Award-winning artistic =
director Paul Gurgol has more than a few tricks up his sleeve as the =
ringmaster of this talented team. =46rom Mary Rodgers to Monty Python, =
or is it Gilbert & Sullivan to Leonard Bernstein? Hear beautiful =
song classics alongside funny and moving cabaret numbers from Broadway =
and beyond. Don't miss this very special showcase performed by artists =
from Kalliope's first three seasons. For nine performances only we'll be =
roasting and toasting our great country today! Everyone will be pushed =
to the limit in this showcase that fits our performers like a glove, so =
we=92re only presenting this custom show for a limited =
run.</SPAN></FONT></P><P class=3D"MsoBodyText" align=3D"left"><FONT =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" size=3D"4"><SPAN class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-size: 14px;">Performances are Wednesday through Saturday =
at 8pm, Sundays at 2pm through July 2. For tickets go to <A =
href=3D"http://www.KalliopeStage.com">www.KalliopeStage.com</A> or phone =
216.321.0870. Reservations are recommended, some performances are sold =
out.</SPAN></FONT></P><DIV class=3D"MsoBodyText3"></DIV><DIV =
class=3D"MsoBodyText3"><FONT class=3D"Apple-style-span" size=3D"4"><SPAN =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-size: 14px;">Artistic Director =
PAUL F. GURGOL brings together a showcase of Kalliope favorite singers =
singing all new arrangements by music director KIRBY GOSNELL. KIRBY =
GOSNELL has music-directed productions for national tours, off-Broadway, =
regional theatres, and summer stock. He is equally comfortable in the =
recording studio, having produced and directed several studio cast =
albums, as well as played for many other recording sessions as pianist. =
DANI APPLE (title role, OPAL,) MARLA BERG (Desiree, A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC =
and Sadie, OPAL) JOHN PAUL BOUKIS (Emcee, CABARET,) JODI BRINKMAN (Sally =
Bowles, CABARET and Dorothy, SUMMER OF =9142,) AARON DORE (Oscy, SUMMER =
OF =9242,)=A0 JAMIE FINKENTHAL (Aggie, SUMMER OF =9242), FREDERICK =
HAMILTON (Cliff, CABARET and Frederik, A LITTLE NIGHT MUSIC,) ELIZABETH =
KELLY (Miriam, SUMMER OF =9242, Texas, CABARET, Snookie 110 IN THE =
SHADE), WILLIAM CLARENCE MARSHALL (Enoch Snow, CAROUSEL,) JULIE MARX =
(Gloria, SUMMER OF =9242,) SCOTT POSEY (Nick, BABY, Grey Neckties, =
OPAL,)=A0and KILLEEN VOGEL (Gladys, THE CHRISTMAS CAROL RAG and Helga, =
CABARET). Award winning Artistic Director PAUL F. GURGOL =
directs.</SPAN></FONT></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>=

--Apple-Mail-6-295540690--