[NEohioPAL]Experienced Vocal Coach accepting new students

Ryan Bergeron ryanbergeron at msn.com
Thu Jun 15 14:04:50 PDT 2006

-Experienced, Formally trained voice teacher/coach now accepting a limited
amount of students to replace graduating and college-bound students

-Accepting students of all ages and levels

-Accepting regular, per week students as well as single or occasional
coachings (specialty in coaching for audition preparation!).

- While I specialize in musical theatre / audition preparation, I have
experience working in and teaching all styles of music, including  classical
and traditional styles, jazz, pop, etc. I emphasize a solid approach to a
fundamental technique that can be applied to all styles for a truly
versatile and well-rounded singer.

-Lessons available either in my centrally located studio (easily accessible
from both east and west sides of cleveland and beyond) or in your home,
depending upon preference.

-Reasonable rates, dependent on location

-In addition to voice, I also teach Music Theory, Notation and literacy, and
Piano / Keyboard skills, depending on preference of student.

In addition to my teaching, I am still very active as both a performer,
Director, and Musical Director in Cleveland area theatre, as well as
professional theatre throughout the country (touring, regional, stock, and
NYC credits, as well as Opera, Oratorio, and Recital appearances). Study
with someone still actively involved in the field!

Please email me to express interest or for further information including
trainging and performance / direction resumes.

Regards,

Ryan Bergeron
440.503.1917