[NEohioPAL]ACTORS AND ACTRESS WANTED!

Wishsister377 at aol.com Wishsister377 at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 06:37:40 PDT 2006

-------------------------------1150551460

Hello, we had an overwhelming response to our first submission request and
are currently setting up a time and date for people to audition.  If you  are
not contacted right away, please do not feel slighted, we will make sure
everyone gets contacted either way.

We still are looking for more people for a Horror Film starring Robyn  Griggs
(One Life to Live), _www.robyngriggs.net_ (http://www.robyngriggs.net) , We
are especially  interested in seeing people within the age range of 20-35.
These people  will be costars in the film.  As far as pay goes, we are offerring
copy/credit/food.  Anyone that gets a role must agree to those terms and
also must be available for press, there will be a lot of press on this project.
If you dont agree to those terms, then dont submit.

Thank you and please email if you have any questions or would like to  submit.

_wishsister377 at aol.com_ (mailto:wishsister377 at aol.com)

Thank you,
Theresa

-------------------------------1150551460

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2912" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hello, we had an overwhelming response to our first submission request=20=
and=20
are currently setting up a time and date for people to audition.  If yo=
u=20
are not contacted right away, please do not feel slighted, we will make sure=
=20
everyone gets contacted either way.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We still are looking for more people for a Horror Film starring Robyn=20
Griggs (One Life to Live), <A=20
href=3D"http://www.robyngriggs.net">www.robyngriggs.net</A>, We are especial=
ly=20
interested in seeing people within the age range of 20-35.  These peopl=
e=20
will be costars in the film.  As far as pay goes, we are offerring=20
copy/credit/food.  Anyone that gets a role must agree to those terms an=
d=20
also must be available for press, there will be a lot of press on this proje=
ct.=20
If you dont agree to those terms, then dont submit.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you and please email if you have any questions or would like to=20
submit.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"mailto:wishsister377 at aol.com">wishsister377 at aol.com</A></DIV=

<DIV> </DIV>